Chapter 30?

Hello everyone! So happy to get some feedback on my last chapter :) well, I'm real and what I'm saying now is true but I don't have much to say. I don't want you guys to hate me for typin this and not posting it soon enough so... here you go!

___________________________________________________

Chapter 30? (Brandon's Pov)

When he didn't answer I asked again. "What happened to my mate."

He sighed heavily and started. "I'm not sure actually. I woke up and I had a bad feeling so I got dressed and went and knocked on her door. I didn't hear her even breathing so I quietly opened the door."

I was about ready to stop him and tell him how mad I was that he went into her room without permission, but I needed to hear the rest of the story. So I stayed quiet and let him continue.

"She wasn't in her bed. And she wasn't in her bathroom. Don't worry, the door was open and the light was off. I got worried and tried to tell the alpha but he said she might have just been out on a run. But her window was open and there was another scent, a women's about old enough to be-"

"Her mother!" I yelled angrily.

"I tried to tell the alpha but he commanded me not to bother him." Will explained.

"Come on. Were going to save her." I said.

"Shouldn't you bring someone?" he asked. "You know to help fight?"

"It will be easier if there are less people. Less chance of getting caught." I explained.

He nodded in agreement and we left the pack house.

He went behind a tree to undress and shift and I did the same. I felt the cracking of my bones, but that feeling didn't last for long. I felt the fur start coming and I was soon on my four paws instead of my two feet. And just like that, I was in my wolf form.

I picked up my clothes in my mouth and walked out from behind the tree to see will also in his wolf form, waiting for me. And just like that, we set off in the one place I knew I could get help and hopefully, some answers.

We made it to Chris's house as fast as we could and I shifted then put on my shorts. I didn't bother knocking, and I busted down their front door. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and just then I saw her brother. What was his name, Nathan? No.... Noah!

He glared coldly at me and I did the same, my gaze filled with anger. Will was still outside waiting for my cue to come in. We didn't want to look as if we were here to cause any harm, because her mom I know didn't tell them. If they didn't know before, they wouldn't know now. But I think I kinda ruined the whole 'no harm' thing when I busted down their door.

"Josh!" Noah yelled up the stairs. I assumed Josh was the name of her oldest brother.

My accusation was confermed when he came running down the stairs with whome I'm guessing was Claire right on his heels.

"What!" Josh yelled before he saw me.

"Did Chris come back!" Claire asked while yelling.

"Chris!" I heard a voice scream happily before running out of the kitchen. I watched as Samantha, Chris's used to be best friend, ran out of The kitchen and her eyes locked on me.

She immediately froze and Noah stood infront of her protectivally. (sp?)

Noah growled at me angrily and I faught to keep control.

"What are you doing here." Josh asked angrily.

I sighed. "I came for help."

"And what makes you think we would want to help you!" Noah growled.

"Because it involves your sister." I said trying to keep my cool.

Claire's jaw dropped and Samantha's eyes filled with tears. Noah's jaw clenched and so did Josh's.

"What happened to my sister!" Noah yelled angrily.

"I think your mom has got her. But were wasting time here! Are you guys going to help me save her or not?" I yelled angrily, not being able to hold it in any longer.

It was silent for a moment before someone spoke up. "Yes." Samantha said as she walked around Noah.

"No Sam your not going, it could be dangerous." Noah said calmly.

"Dangerous or not, she's my best friend. Count me in. Oh! And congratulations." Samantha winked while giggling.

"Me too!" Claire yelled. "And yeah, Congrats." Claire started giggling as well.

It took me a minute to figure out what they had both meant by that. And then realization hit me. Did they think...

"Oh no, no, no, we didn't-" I started but was cut off.

"I was talking about finding your mate!" Samantha said while laughing hestarically.

"Did you think, wow!" Claire said while gasping for breath.

"I'm in." Noah spoke.

We all looked at Josh waiting for him to answer. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah.."

We all quickly came up with a plan then me, Will, Josh, and Noah all shifted. Samantha climbed onto Noah's back and Claire climbed onto Josh's.

And just like that, we were off and headed to our first destination.

_______________________________________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry if its not that good or if your confused, but I was kind of hurrying to be honest. So yeah...

~MermaidPearl~