𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 ♡ licorice

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» NOT REQUESTED . «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #006 》
licorice cookie

HEADCANONS ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» OBSESSED WITH YOU / THE ORION EXPERIENCE «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

I NEED YOU MORE THAN OXYGEN !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

♡ You're likely some form of wizard or enchanter, anything to do spellcasting. You're popular, or well-known at least.

♡ Of course, he's naturally bitter towards you, as you have what he never could. He never got the recognition he wanted for his talents, no matter how hard he tried, so why did you get to have the fame?

♡ But eventually he realizes your recognition comes from your strength, and like he did with Dark Enchantress Cookie, starts to idolize you.

♡ He gives off delusional vibes. He crafts narratives in his mind of potential scenarios—ones where you team up to cast spells, ones where you join him on the dark side, etc.

♡ Of course, none of that is possible, because he hasn't met you yet. But not for long!

♡ He's too wimpy to approach you himself, so he has Poison Mushroom Cookie, Werehound Brute, or Bat-cat kidnap you (the first two are the most likely, Bat-cat probably can't pick you up without help).

♡ It's an innocent thing, really. He has no malicious or yandere intentions when he orders it, he's just too shy and nervous to approach you.

♡ When he finally gets to know you, his idolization turns into an obsession, and the innocent nature of his adoration is corrupted.

♡ He's worship-y, but becomes less so after knowing you for a while. Not that you become any less worthy in his eyes or anything, he just comes to realize you two are likely on equal footing.

♡ Plus, he still has the loyalty he swore to Dark Enchantress Cookie.

♡ (Although, if his obsession reaches a certain point, it's possible he'd rebel against her, should your life ever be threatened—he'd still protest even if he wasn't totally obsessed, but he'd be less likely to actually fight and potentially risk his life).

♡ He doesn't chain you or lock you up in any way (unless someone flirts with you and he feels jealous or worried you'll leave him), because the arrogant side of him believes there's not a chance in Hell you'd leave him.

♡ The more relational part of him knows that's not true, and that you could easily take advantage of the freedom he gives you, but he tries not to listen to that part.

♡ It's better for him mentally if he deludes himself into thinking your spot as his lover is secured at all times.

♡ He tries not to leave your side, but he's a busy man, always trying to please Dark Enchantress, so he typically leaves Bat-cat to accompany you. If he feels anxious, he'll have Bat-cat stalk you and report back with their findings.

♡ You're allowed to go wherever you want, really, courtesy of his arrogance. But if you break that even once, he spirals into a frenzied state where he's both pissed that you betrayed him, and insecure, because why would you try to escape if he was a perfect lover?

♡ He puts the blame on himself—maybe he wasn't as attentive as he should've been, maybe he wasn't as loving. And then once he decides what the problem was, he'll do something to fix it.

♡ If he decides you were given too much freedom, then you'll be given no freedom. Locked up in his room with only him, only ever seeing him or on rare occasions Bat-cat.

♡ Eventually, this will go away, and you'll be back to your previous way of living, but he'll have cameras watching you everywhere (except the bathroom, duh, that's gross), and if you go outside, Bat-cat is always on your trail, or Licorice holds your hand tightly.

♡ He vents his frustrations about you if you're not responding well to his advances, or if you're ignoring him, into his diary, much like he does with Dark Enchantress Cookie.

♡ Also, he likes to keep little souvenirs of your time together in his room, and little photos of you taped into the pages of his diary.

♡ He won't resort to violence ever, but if he's feeling particularly spiteful, he may give you the silent treatment for a few days at max, before he comes crawling back to you.

♡ Overall, he's harmless, really, and probably the best out of the villains to have as a 'lover.' Mainly just suffocating, if anything.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵