𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 ♡ affogato

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» NOT REQUESTED . «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #020 》
affogato cookie

ONESHOT ... written by nova

prns ; she/her

tws ; possessiveness, slight
sexual themes, manipulation,

nonconsensual kissing

❛ there was always something you
were unable to shed; your past,
your illness, or even him. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» LAPLACE'S ANGEL ( HURT PEOPLE? HURT PEOPLE! ) / WILL WOOD «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

AM I BAD, AM I BAD, AM I BAD, AM I REALLY THAT BAD !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

FOR AS LONG AS YOU COULD REMEMBER, YOU AND AFFOGATO COOKIE HAD ALWAYS BEEN TOGETHER.

It was like the two of you were magnets -- naturally gravitating towards each other and imperviously inseparable. Ever since he'd found you that day, alone after your parents had been killed by the infamous war, you and him had been traveling the world in search of a home.

Barely anyone was willing to take you in. Even when the rare chance someone did, prejudice and hatred still ran rampant. Who would want an ambiguously different child and an orphan? In the end, Affogato and you were always driven out, banished by the people and threatened to never return.

You never had a problem with it. Although the words they spat were harsh, you knew that they didn't care enough to try anything. You were gone, and to them, that was more than enough. They had other things to worry about than a pair of misfit children; times were turbulent, and cracks had begun to form upon the Dark Cacao Kingdom's spotless veneer. It could only take a minor event to send the chocolate domain sprawling to the ground.