𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚 ♡ vampire

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» NOT REQUESTED . «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #008 》
vampire cookie

HEADCANONS ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» WISHFUL DRINKING / TESSA VIOLET «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

HIDE YOUR DEMONS WHERE NO ONE CAN SEE 'EM !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

♡ He just wants to vibe. More obsessive than anything, knows his thoughts and desires are immoral, but doesn't particularly care enough to attempt to change them.

♡ He's very lax, and doesn't really care for punishments or restrictions. You're allowed wherever you please, and you can talk to whoever. As long as you come back to him at the end of the day, he doesn't mind.

♡ If he does punish you on some rare occasion, he just ties your wrists with velvet rope. Honestly, it's not a punishment, he just thinks you look pretty!

♡ There's only one thing he really enforces—you just have to drink his blood, simple! It's just a few drops, or only one, but he likes to indulge in the idea that it binds you to him, like some weird mark or something. Or maybe he just enjoys the feeling.

♡ He sleeps throughout most of the day, so he barely spends time with you. He does wish he could have more time together, but he just can't bring himself to stop falling asleep in random places at random points of the day.

♡ You're expected to sleep with him at the end of the day. Just cuddle up to him, or merely let him hold you close, and he'll be satisfied.

♡ He gets grumpy if you reject this, but he's not going to pressure you.

♡ He kidnaps you by lacing the grape juice he poured for you with sleeping pills. It's a simple and basic tactic, but it works. You'll probably panic at the start, but his relaxed demeanor about the whole situation makes you calm down.

♡ He doesn't seem dangerous, so maybe it's not that bad of an idea to let your guard down?

♡ He wants to keep you to himself, of course, but he knows that's a selfish desire. You have friends and family, people who you care deeply about. So he makes a compromise with himself—he forces you to live with him (kidnapping...), but allows you to speak to whoever you want.

♡ Please don't talk about leaving him when he's in the same room. It makes him sad. And then he gets all mopey and doesn't want to cuddle at night.

♡ Which sucks, because honestly, he's warm and cozy.

♡ Overall, he's really chill, and not that yandere-esque. Could almost be counted as a normal lover, if you just ignore the kidnapping (and blood thing).

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵