𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙘 𝟮 ♡ espresso

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY Myself_ofcourse «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #009 
espresso cookie

CON. 1SHOT ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

tws ; drugging,
implied kidnapping

❛ it was a shame that he hadn't
become your friend sooner. he
liked you, a little too much. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» GOODBYE / BO BURNHAM «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

APATHY'S A TRAGEDY AND BOREDOM IS A CRIME !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

ESPRESSO WAS NEVER REALLY SURE WHAT DREW HIM TO YOU. It felt almost like some sudden occurrence, as if there was never a buildup of emotions in the first place—even though he, rationally, knew there certainly was.

He remembered your visage from long ago, however, when you two were younger and attending the same school—the curve of your lips when you'd a smile (a frequent occurrence), the way you'd squint your eyes when confused, the twinkling of your eyes whenever you went on some passionate rant (never to him though, you stayed ten or more feet apart from him at all times). He had your features engraved in his mind, not that he had memorized them intentionally. It was just that, when you see someone constantly for your whole life, you're bound to remember key features of them.

That being said, he could barely recall your personality. In his earlier years—the ones where he actually got to see you a lot—he had never attempted to contact you. Maybe occasionally he'd give a nod or wave of greeting, and you'd do the same, but it would be a lie to say he knew who you were—he didn't even know your name for three whole years.