𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 ♡ clovherb

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY anon ( tumblr ) «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #014 》
clover & herb cookie

HEADCANONS ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

ftm reader ! polyamorous !
❛ you could list so many reasons
why you love your two boyfriends.
they could list even more. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» THIS SIDE OF PARADISE / COYOTE THEORY «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

LOVE SO STRONG IT MAKES ME FEEL SO WEAK !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

♡ Herb and Clover are a very affectionate duo. 

♡ Herb does most of the physical touching, eg. hugs, kisses, etc. Clover prefers to comfort you with words, specifically poems or songs. 

♡ They both work together to do a good job of convincing you your lovers are innocent creatures, incapable of inflicting harm to anyone or anything. 

♡ And well, that's not entirely wrong. Sure, neither of them have a particularly violent streak, but that doesn't mean accidents can't happen. No one is ever truly predictable, after all. 

♡ But if they do ever get a little...violent (by 'they' I mean Clover, and by 'violent' I mean, at most, a punch to the face) to someone, anyone who they deem to be harmful to you, then they'll just apologize as many times as necessary, and reassure you they only wanted to protect their boyfriend! 

♡ They're not lying, really! 

♡ If you ever have a problem, you have two very good listeners to vent to! And if that problem happens to be because of some other cookie person, be it harassment or bullying or anything else, then in secret they'll (again, 'they' being Clover...Herb doesn't like to get involved with these kinds of things) threaten the living daylights out of them. 

♡ You'll likely know about these incidents because of Herb. Not that he's a snitch, he just has a hard time lying to your face. But he phrases it in a way that makes the situation seem lighter than it really is, so you forgive them with just a simple apology. 

♡ Your days typically end with them cuddled around you, or Clover lulling you and Herb to sleep with a song. Well, it's mainly you—Herb likes to stay up with Clover and watch you...not in a weird way—just in admiration! 

♡ And then you wake up, and your days continue like usual.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵