𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 ♡ rye cookie

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY anon ( tumblr ) «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #019 》
rye cookie

ONESHOT ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

tws ; possessiveness, slight
victim blaming, nonconsensual
touching

❛ you were usually the hunter;
but what would you do when
the predator became prey? ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» MY ALCOHOLIC FRIENDS / THE DRESDEN DOLLS «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

I'M TAKING BACK THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

"LOVE, WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?"

Rye's boots made contact with the grass, crunching tiny, loose plants underneath them and their leathery material. She paid little mind to the flowers crushing under her steps, too focused on finding you to worry about the ground. She had been searching relentlessly for what felt like hours. Where were you?

You couldn't have been far. Eyewitness reports claimed they saw you go in this direction, so either they lied (which she doubted, considering had stolen from them, so why would they try to defend you?) or you had managed to evade her. Again.

Normally, she liked a little chase. It was exhilarating to run after her target and catch them. To watch the hope of eluding her grip fade from their eyes slowly. She wasn't a sadist, no, she just enjoyed completing bounties and leaving thieves and criminals scared. Was that so odd?

You were one of her oldest and most elusive targets. The bounty on your head was high, rivalling that of Chili Pepper's. You'd been at this thievery game for a long while, sneaking your way into houses of citizens and prominent figures in the community alike and taking their valuables. It was unknown what you did with your treasures afterwards, but most speculated you pawned them off and made a few pretty pennies off of 'em.