𝙪𝙣𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮 ♡ d. choco

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» NOT REQUESTED . «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #007 》
dark choco cookie

HEADCANONS ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» A SADNESS RUNS THROUGH HIM / THE HOOSIERS «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

HE LOOKED IN THE WRONG PLACE FOR REDEMPTION !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

♡ Of course, he's very insecure—moreso than Licorice, except Choco knows how to hide it better.

♡ He doesn't believe he's worthy of being near you, and he sure as Hell isn't deserving of your love.

♡ But he's selfish, as all c̶o̶o̶k̶i̶e̶s̶  humans are. So he indulges himself a little, tiny touches here and there—things he knows someone like him has zero right to do. But he can't help it.

♡ He really tries. But resisting his dark thoughts is about as hard as resisting the hold of the Strawberry Jam Sword.

♡ He doesn't kidnap you, because of his guilt and insecurity, but he does try to monopolize your time whenever he can.

♡ He eventually comes to recognize that while he may be unworthy, you don't seem to mind him, so he can surely get away with a little more than brief touches, right?

♡ He's cute and soft, and not very threatening. He'll just wallow in self-doubt and jealousy if you flirt with someone else.

♡ But if he succumbs to the Strawberry Jam Sword, he's a lot less forgiving.

♡ He still won't hurt you in this state, but everyone else is free game. He's cold(er than usual), uncaring. He's a completely different person, and he scares you.

♡ But some twisted part of him likes that fear—real Choco would never dream of seeing that fearful look on your face, but his Sovereign of Darkness form loves it.

♡ He's not that bad, but you never know when he'll eventually stop being able to resist the forbidden sword's pull.

♡ He's a wildcard.

♡ BONUS !  

♡ If Dark Cacao was a yandere in this same universe, then Choco would also have to deal with the stress of not becoming like his father.

♡ This gives you an advantage, as you can simply tell him he's acting like his father when you don't like something, and he'll freeze up and stop immediately.

♡ But don't get too trigger happy with it, because if you do it too much, he'll start to see what you're doing, and respond with a snarky "Maybe I am."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵