𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙤𝙣 ♡ r. velvet

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY RecluseLilith «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #010 》
red velvet cookie

ONESHOT ... written by nova

prns ; they/them

tws ; blood, gore, murder,  
dismemberment/beheading, 
domestic abuse

❛ he'll always be there for you,
even when he's the cause of
your pitiful sobs and tears. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» THEREFORE I AM / BILLIE EILISH «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

TOP OF THE WORLD, BUT YOUR WORLD ISN'T REAL !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN EVERYTHING WAS FINE.

There was a time where you had nothing to worry about except your bakery. There was a time when you were happy, always with a vivacious twinkle in your eye and a lax smile upon your lips. There was a time when you truly, candidly loved him, his imperfections and all.

But that time was nothing but mere musings of the past, scraps of fond memories fading in one of the many mental drawers in your mind.

Reality was different. Reality was harsh and unforgiving, like the frigid wind and ice from the farthest region of the kingdom. Yet even its icy grasp couldn't stop you from remembering the past you so desperately missed.

Red Velvet Cookie was disparate from what he was like now. A brash and standoffish facade concealed a compassionate heart, one that he was loath to reveal to anyone but the Cake Hounds under his care. You had seen him feeding them before -- the affection in his eyes was soft as frosting, an expression you had never seen him wear before.