𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮 ♡ roguefort

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY Cronny_OwO «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #014 》
roguefort cookie

ONESHOT ... written by morgan

prns ; he/him

tws ; kidnapping, identity
theft, some slight violence
( rough handling )

❛ nothing was ever meant to be
yours. not while a charming,
selfish thief was by your side. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» RHINESTONE EYES / GORILLAZ «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

❝ YOUR LOVE'S LIKE RHINESTONES FALLING FROM THE SKY !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

"ARE YOU READY?"

A scoff escaped your lips. "As ready as I'll ever be, I guess." You adjusted your sleek black gloves—perfect for concealing any fingerprints your grubby fingers left behind.

This was your moment. Your chance, your opportunity to shine. To stand out amongst the crowd, to finally be given that infamy you oh-so deserved. Your partner in crime, Roguefort—or, Phantom Bleu—was already well-known. They were a wanted criminal, their bounty far higher than yours. You were envious, yes, but they promised to help you rise to fame. To be known to the masses, and not just the police force.

So, the two of you planned your heist...notably, one where you'd take the spotlight. A bank—standard course for phantom thieves—overflowing with riches and jewels and valuables and fame. If you were successful—which you would be, Roguefort was an exceptional thief—you'd be famous. Your visage, covered halfway by an extravagant mask, would be projected on the news, telling the whole world of your exploits.