𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 ♡ licorice

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY stormology-apk ( tumblr ) «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #002 》
licorice cookie

ONESHOT ... written by nova

prns ; she/her

tws ; kidnapping,
implied murder, chains

❛ in the public's eyes, you were
perfect. they couldn't get enough
of you, and neither could he. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» UNDER MY SKIN / JUKEBOX THE GHOST «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

AND THE HAPPY PALPITATIONS ARE MAKING ME GRIN !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

MONEY WAS NEVER A PROBLEM FOR YOU.

Part of a respected noble family within the Republic, everything had been handed to you on a golden platter since birth. Anything you desired that was within the realm of possibility would be obtained. Perhaps that made you a little spoiled, but you yourself wouldn't admit it -- although taught etiquette and manners, your pride as an aristocrat sometimes overshadowed that.

Your parents believed in equal rights for both you and your older brother, raising the two of you almost identically, despite your sibling being the rightful heir. Because of that, you grew up into a steadfast and serious person, dependable and reliable in both harsh and mild situations.

A perfect replica of an esteemed and fair ruler. That was how you were viewed, so it wasn't surprising that you had been arranged a marriage with a Commander of the Knight Order, Madeleine Cookie.

It was one of the best outcomes you could've expected. As childhood friends, you had gone through thick and thin with Madeleine and had a bond that rivaled any other. Your true feelings were strictly platonic ( at least, that's what you told yourself ) but you wouldn't be opposed to tying the knot with a companion you trusted and cared for.