𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 ♡ werewolf

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY artqween176 «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #015 》
werewolf cookie

HEADCANONS ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» SAINT BERNARD / LINCOLN «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT, BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

♡ To gain Werewolf's attention, you likely have to be an old friend of his.

♡ This isn't to say you would never catch his eye if you weren't, but he tries his best not to get attached to newer people, so it just makes it a bit unlikely.

♡ Either way, he's insecure as all hell.

♡ If he does end up developing feelings, then there's no way he'll ever be the first to approach and ask you out—why would you ever date him, anyways? Actually, it would be better if you didn't! Because he'd only hurt you...

♡ But if you approach first and ask him out, he'll hastily accept, albeit very awkwardly. He's still concerned about the possibility of him harming you, but he's always like that, and you don't seem too worried about it...so maybe he can let it go for now?

♡ He's...distant, almost, in a relationship. His insecurities prevent him from being able to fulfill his fantasies surrounding you, and so he typically comes across as uncaring.

♡ But he does care! He cares a lot, in fact.

♡ In cases where he goes outside his comfort zone and touches you or even has a full conversation with you, these are usually short-lived, and he reverts back to his usual self almost immediately.

♡ If he hears or sees anyone flirting with you, or you flirting, he'll get...well, not jealous exactly, more like...sad?

♡ He's saddened by the fact that there was a very real possibility of you ditching him for someone else.

♡ And then after that sadness, he feels scared and threatened...which leads to him transforming into his wolf form.

♡ Whether he actually harms the person or not varies, though he tries his best to restrain himself...not that it's much help, because he doesn't have much control when his emotions run wild.

♡ Expect him to hole himself up in his room for an unspecified amount of time afterwards.

♡ If you stay with him even after all this, then he's honestly rather shocked. In a good way, though!

♡ Despite his obvious flaws, you're happy with him, and he's happy with you. He's happy for once, and he really, really enjoys it.

♡ ...So you can't leave.

♡ Please, don't!

♡ He's finally happy, can't you stay with him for eternity? He'll make sure you're happy too, of course! And hey, if you don't speak to anyone else but him, then he's less likely to transform and potentially harm you (and whoever you're speaking to, but they're not as important), right?

♡ So really, this suggestion is perfect.

♡ You can be happy together. Just the two of you—and no one else.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵