𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 ♡ r. velvet

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY IavenIy «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #013 》
red velvet cookie

HEADCANONS ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» MODERN DAY CAIN / IDKHOW «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

BUT VOLITION LEFT YOU BURDENED WITH A CURSE !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

♡ Red Velvet doesn't care too much for love, nor does he really want to force you into feeling things you'll probably never realistically feel for him.

♡ He just wants you to recognize his feelings.

♡ Not that yours are any less important, of course. But Velvet ultimately has power of you, and he isn't obligated in any way to listen to you.

♡ You can insult him all you want, but if he finds himself attracted to you, it's not going to help in the slightest.

♡ He shrugs it off as simple defiance. You don't mean it when you say you hate him, you're simply being difficult just to be difficult.

♡ His words are usually mean, cruel even, but they're never intended to be. A simple compliment could end up sounding like a threat or an insult, either due to his poor phrasing or a misinterpretation on your end.

♡ But he's nice sometimes, of course. It's mainly when he's around the cakehounds that you see a gentle side to him, and in those moments, he'll share that kindness with you.

♡ But it's gone as soon as it lasts, and he's back to his distant, harsh self.

♡ There's no sense of desperation to him. He knows what he wants (in this case, you) and he'll have it. Simple as that.

♡ He doesn't hesitate to attack someone if they hit on you (not too hard, just a light punch or slap...he isn't heartless). You're his, and if they didn't know that beforehand, they certainly do now.

♡ He genuinely doesn't understand why you'd need friends besides the cakehounds (he'd consider himself your friend too, but he knows there's no chance you think of him in any positive light). This leads to him occasionally lashing out at you when you express your need for companionship.

♡ He doesn't apologize for this, but you can see through the softening of his eyes that he feels bad.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵