𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 ♡ rye cookie

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY lil-babeh-dingus ( tumblr ) «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #011 》
rye cookie

HEADCANONS ... written by nova

prns ; they/them

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» PROBLEMS / MOTHER MOTHER «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

❝ YOU'RE A BEAUTY, A LUMINARY, IN MY FACE !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

♡ rye cookie is definitely rough around the edges,, but that doesn't mean she can't be sweet!! spoiling you with affection is one of her favorite pastimes -- she especially loves to cuddle you in bed.

♡ far too often,, she has to leave the house to continue her pursuit for chili pepper cookie. it breaks her heart to leave you alone like this,, but it's safer at home than it is with her

♡ she's a bounty hunter,, after all. she obviously has a few enemies conspiring against her,, and you're the perfect person to hold hostage!! that's why she has some extra ... implements around the house. you understand that its for your safety,, right??

♡ sometimes,, it makes her sad that you're acting so on edge around her. when you were so sweet and kind to her,, you loved to sit on her lap and count her freckles,, drawing lines between them with your finger like constellations. oh,, rye cookie wishes to go back to those times!!

♡ when she's sad,, she often takes it out on you. it wasn't your fault -- nothing's ever your fault!! -- but as her lover,, it's your duty to help her when she's somber.

♡ it took so long to be able to keep you to herself,, after all. shouldn't you pay her back in some way?? the blood she spilled for you was no easy task. she feels guilty for causing so much death ( long nights,, strangled chokes,, crimson vision ) but it was a necessary task. no mercy towards those who schemed to keep her and her darling apart.

♡ rye cookie takes what she wants. she wouldn't call herself greedy,, just taking what debts are due!! you unknowingly sold yourself away to her ever since your father turned you in,, claiming that you were the one she was hunting down. you weren't,, but she had at least gotten something out of that tedious conversation. you. 

♡ freedom didn't come free. trying to get that freedom without hard work initiated punishments. she couldn't let you go too far from the nest now,, not after what happened last time. 

♡ crowns of wheaty goodness,, structured from rye. her rye. bright giggles and smiles blossoming from your lips. her lips. the happiness that dappled your face. her happiness. it wasn't fair. it wasn't fair. it wasn't fair.

♡ and so,, she had to chain you down. it was for your own good. you need only to smile for her,, laugh for her,, make crowns of rye for her,, look only at her. you were hers,, and she was yours. that was all you needed in her garden of paradise. 

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵