𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 ♡ lilac

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY catnemiya «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #008 》
lilac cookie

ONESHOT ... written by nova

prns ; they/them

tws ; implied murder,
drugging

❛ out of all of the brutal wounds
he'd ever received, none could
compare to your suffering. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» HIDDEN IN THE SAND / TALLY HALL «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

YOU TOLD ME TO BUY A PONY BUT ALL I WANTED WAS YOU !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

IT WAS SWELTERING HOT. It felt like your skin was on fire -- flushed and burning so painfully that you were tempted to dig your nails into your flesh and peel it off. Pathetic wisps of breath escaped your mouth as you desperately gasped for air, lungs tight and constricted with the illness that afflicted you.

You were sick. Very sick. Flaming with a high fever, you had been confined to your bed the entire day, the sweat-soaked clothes that stuck to your skin blistering one moment and freezing the next. You were already tired of your body's mood swings, devolving from agony and seemingly never ending.

You were so, so grateful when Lilac Cookie rested his hand on your forehead. It felt like an oasis, a pocket of paradise within the scorching dunes of your skin. You greedily lapped up his touch, pressing yourself against his palm contentedly.

He seemed to tarry a little longer before finally removing his hand, replacing its refreshing nature with a cold compress.

"Thanks..." You wheezed, managing to crack a small grin before you burst into another coughing fit.