Chapter 3: Calmed Wind

First part at your service!

Note: I you are not interested in fights than you can gladly skip the 9 chapters of fight but please don't quit reading this story because of getting full with the fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------

BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm took the first attack, running up to Reverse Quake and attempting to slash at him

BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm took the first attack, running up to Reverse Quake and attempting to slash at him. Reverse Quake blocked Thunderstorm's blades with his arms, grabbing hold of the blades. Reverse Quake flashed Thunderstorm a smirk before throwing Thunderstorm to the other side of the training field, where the element met a tree with a sickening crack.

Cyclone glared at Reverse Quake, anger boiling up in him. "Don't you dare throw Thunderstorm like that!". Cyclone yelled, summoning a whirlwind. Everything around them was being picked up and thrown away from the whirlwind. "You want it the hard way right? Take that!". Cyclone hurled the whirlwind in Reverse Quake's direction. Reverse Quake smiled to Cyclone.

Cyclone glared coldly at Reverse Quake. "Will you fight or not?". Cyclone bellowed. The whirlwind was getting more powerful, feeding of Cyclone's anger. The elements couldn't see anything, even Cyclone himself couldn't see anything.

But Cyclone couldn't really care less. His anger was reaching it's limit when he saw Thunderstorm getting hurt. Reverse Quake would surely be defeated in this ferocious wind. Suddenly, Cyclone noticed a boy with white hair dressed top to toe in red, charged at Cyclone. Cyclone could barely make out the figure looked like in the wind, but he looked so much like Thunderstorm.

Before Cyclone can perform any action, Reverse Thunderstorm slashed Cyclone with his Thunder Blades. Cyclone was thrown just like Thunderstorm. His right arm and left side of chest was bleeding due to the impact. Blood was oozing out in big amounts. Cyclone stared into Reverse Thunderstorm's cold, blank eye before loosing consciousness.

Outside the dome made by Reverse, BoBoiBoy's friends were watching everything in horror. "Th..Thunderstorm and Cyclone are already defeated!" Gopal said in disbelief. They couldn't believe that two of BoBoiBoy's strongest elements were defeated with ease. "Can't we help them!" Ying yelled. "Yaya use your Gravity Punch to break the wall." Fang stated. Yaya nodded and launched her attack. "Gravity Punch!" A strong impact touched the wall. When the smoke subsided, they were shocked to see that it proved not even a scratch on the dome. "It's too strong!" Gopal yelled.

On the other side, the wind was completely gone now. Cyclone and Thunderstorm were out, and Quake looked as though he were about to explode even though he didn't show any signs of anger and aggression. Reverse Solar quietly commanded Reverse Thorn and Thunderstorm. "Take down their leader now. This will create more chaos. Quake glared as Reverse Thuderstorm inched back from Cyclone's body. "No one can dare hurt my siblings as long as I'm here! Earth Barrier!". Quake yelled as a shield make of Earth surrounded the other elements.

I hope you like it!

I'll make every chap atleast 500 words.