Chapter 5: Fire Ignites

3rd part!!

I'm so happy!!!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

"Goodnight!" Reverse Quake said

"Goodnight!" Reverse Quake said. With that a punch was sent flying to Quake's face making him go out like a light. Quake was now defeated. Blaze was horrified. He had seen everything while dodging vines and sending Blazing Chakrams towards Reverse Thorn. Reverse had their powers.

BoBoiBoy's friends have the same expression as Blaze. Yaya has tried many times to break the barrier but with no avail. They were shocked to see the strongest element defeated. Suddenly Yaya realized Reverse's plan. "R.....Reverse was planning this from the start! He knows that if he and BoBoiBoy gonna fight, there are high chances that it will be with no result because they have exactly same powers and potentials, the only way one can win is with good strategies. He tricked BoBoiBoy to split so he can take his elements down one by one by making them fight his own elements who can defeat them by attacking their weak points. He take down the original elements first cause they are the core leaders to support other elements. First he take down the most in combat element who is determined in battles than took advantage of Cyclone's anger. Finally he took down the element good in leadership by driving all his force on defeating him first. Without Quake, other elements can't fight properly. They are like an army without a leader to lead them to do anything. This was his plan from the beginning!" Yaya exclaimed in horror. They others nodded as they heard and agreed with her theory. Reverse was more clever than they thought!

Meanwhile Blaze was still fighting Reverse Thorn. But it seems he is not taking the fight seriously. "Hey! You're kinda like Thorn! Thorn never uses violence when he fights!" Blaze said in surprise as he burned the vines brutally. "I wonder when Reverse Ice is gonna come out. I bet he would be cool like my Ice!" Blaze said excitedly, jumping up and down like an excited puppy. In the little dirt dome Quake created, Ice facepalmed.

Reverse Thorn smiled again at this. "You know what? Ugh Nevermind. Fine." Blaze screemed. "Yeah! Let's switch elements!" Blaze yelled happily. Once Blaze finished yelling, another boy walked over and looked Blaze up and down. This boy was clad in winter clothing and held a Ice Bow. Blaze's eyes sparkled in amazement.

"Woahhhh! You look so cool!" Blaze flailed his arms around. "Are we fighting.......?" Reverse Ice grumbled, holding up his bow. "Oh! Yeah! You ready? I bet I'll win!" Blaze smiled as his fist was lit up with flames. At this, BoBoiBoy Solar walked out behind Blaze and sighed. "Can you be serious for a while Blaze?" Solar whispered to Blaze only to be ignored by the fiery element.

Doneeeee!!!!!

Want next chap now?