Chapter 24: Chaos

An early update!

I thought to give you as much chapters as I can before my exams grow nearer. They are on 28th May (I know faraway but not for me). My final exams of 9th class and much depends on it. I have already been freed by the school to prepare myself. So in short I won't be able to update frequently (I never do exactly😅). Well I'll try to finish and round up the story as soon as possible.

Previously

Reverse Voltra.
.
.
.
.
The new nightmare.

In a fraction of a second, Reverse Voltra teleported to the ship hovering above and used his powers to move it with an equal speed out of the planet's atmosphere. There he stood facing the strong planet and murmured....

"Bye, Gur'latan."

By the next minute a powerful blast of the great Lightning element was seen, slicing through the planet's core and emerging from the other end, forwarded by a huge exploding which crumpled the once-great-planet into pieces.

.
.
.
Unlike Retak'ka,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reverse has his own ways to destroy the place where he had been.

Continue

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Chaos were running through the station and nobody seems to know what to do. They got a distress signal from somebody who was returning to his home planet after a long trip from Star Galaxy (being there to enjoy his honeymoon) and on return reported that he nearly crashed into a large asteroid who turned out to be the part of his once-intact lovely planet Bayugan. And not so long ago the same destruction had happened to Planet Windara too and all its habitants (obviously) dead.

It was worse than when they found remains of Planet Gur'latan yesterday and now it was two planets a day. Reverse seem to have no interest in conquering planet just simply destroying them. Can someone with sense can knock a frying pan at his head and remind him that if there will be no planets and obviously it's habitants then on who is he going to rule upon? Dead bodies? Zombies?

/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'

.
.
.
.
.
.

Gopal happily convinced himself that the situation can't get any worst.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Can't it?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But he was proved wrong.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The news that BoBoiBoy is now on a coma and attached to life supporters spread like a wildfire...........

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The thing was that one night BoBoiBoy had his usual brain stresses.  He started screaming and started coughing out blood. But then suddenly he came to a halt....... He stared blankly ahead and slowly closed his eyes and fell unconscious. His medical records showed what really happened.

Apparently and unfortunately, the drugs have gone deep into his system and damaged his body as well as it did to his mind. There was a little hope of him waking......... And even little of him surviving.....

.
.
.
.
.

.

Reverse really made sure that his only foe will not open his eyes again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere in the galaxy

Reverse laughed as he drained planet Volcania's energy and then heating the planet's core and volcanos that much to get it exploded.

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

Done!

Vote and comment! It really encourage me!

I hope you like it and it wasn't too sad.

By the way,

HAPPY RAMADHAN!!!!

Bye!!!!