Chapter 17: Kill him if ordered

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

"Team. Your presence is required in the control room."

The TAPOPS agent left after leaving this message. Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Fang who were having a breakfast in the cafeteria, proceeded to go to the control room while Gopal thrust everything, left on his plate, in his mouth, almost choked to death, but still swallowed everything. He called this, Never waste food even if it cost your life and Worth it.

/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'''/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'//'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/

"What would Admiral call us about this early?" Ying questioned.

"Probably about me waking up late today again." Gopal replied but the others ignored.

"Maybe they have some new information on Reverse's whereabouts." Yaya suggested. "What do you think about it Fang?"

"Beats me." Fang sighed.

They reached the control room and room automatically opened. Inside commander Koko Ci and Admiral Tarung were discussing something, or rather it seems about someone.

"Commander. Admiral." The team saluted.

"Good morning cadets. Sorry for disturbing you but it was urgent." Koko Ci started. "Reverse has defeated our last team too. Sai and Shielda managed to make an escape route."

"We have thought about your request and approve it. Tarung stated earning happy looks from the gang, but he continued. "Under one condition."

Gang's smiles flattened but they immediately asked. "What condition Admiral." They questioned.

"That you will obey any order we gave you immediately without any disagreement no matter who dire or unacceptable that can be." Tarung replied calmly. The team exchanged questioned looks but nodded. They have always been following orders but never have an urge to disagree with it except when they left for TAPOPS Station instead of Planet Quabaq under BoBoiBoy's insistence.

"We agree Admiral but can we know what kind of orders?" Yaya voiced the others.

Admiral and Commander exchanged looks and Admiral nodded. Koko Ci spoked then. "To kill BoBoiBoy."

Horrified and shocked expressions crossed their faces. They can't believe that. They can't do that.

Gopal was the first one to recover from the shock and spoked. "W....why?  H..he is our f..friend. H....he hasn't done anything wrong. I...it was Reverse."

Admiral replied. "According to Say and Shielda, BoBoiBoy attacked them while Reverse watched and mocked them. BoBoiBoy has joined Reverse according to our information and we are left with no choice."

"WHAT!!!"

"This is not possible."

"BoBoiBoy will never do that."

"Reverse is evil not BoBoiBoy."

"You know that! Why on earth BoBoiBoy will join him."

"Said and Shielda have a neuro-disorder!"

"SILENCE!"

And the voices fell down.

"You agreed with the condition. You all will go tomorrow to investigate this case and capture Reverse. ANY PROBLEM?"

"N..no Admiral."

"Good. NOW GO!!"

################################

Done!!

Not Yet.

Here an epilogue 👇👇👇

"Do we really have to go mate?"

"Yes. Tarung informed me what has happened. Reverse must be stopped before we have another Retak'ka."

"And what about BoBoiBoy? He joined him?"

"My son is innocent."

Bye!