Chapter 14: Back at TAPOPS

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are keeping well.

Enjoy!!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Fang's pov

I woke from the rays of the morning sun, twin suns in this case. The first thing I saw after refreshing and saving myself from the annoying gopal and usual fight with ying on what we gonna eat cause we all were hungry, save from Gopal's ruckus on last night, was a ship entering the planet's atmosphere. I sight in relief. Help is finally arrived. I can have my precious carrot donuts now. Oh good how i missed my love!! Uhh uhh, I forget there are some readers here who i don't wanna tell about my engagement with my carrot donut number 10968. Speaking of my love, i can't wait to eat her! Ughh let's get back to the topic. Ying is calling me to come. I better don't get late or that woman again gonna start blabbering with me with i don't have time for, i am missing my loves. I bet she will be there to ruin my honeymoon too in the kitchen.

End of Fang's pov (which was unnecesory i think)

=================

"So boboiboy is kidnapped by his own evil self!" Commander Koko Ci questioned in the TAPOPS meeting.

"Yes Commander, ReverseBot hit him and created his opposite self." Yaya exclaimed.

"That's bad, Reverse was able to beat boboiboy and he has the same elements and is equally stronger than boboiboy and may be more. Its a bad sign for the sake of the galaxy." Admiral Tarung stated.

"Is there any way to stop Reverse?" Maskmana questioned the teens.

"W..we don't know admiral." They replied giving glances towards each other.

"Okay, you all are dismissed." Tarung said.

"Crystal Admiral!" And the gang left.

================================

Somewhere in the galaxy

Boboiboy slowly opened his eyes focusing on the blur around him. He tried to get up but couldn't. He noticed that he was pinned on a bed in a comfortable semi-sitting position with cuffs on his hand, legs and waist, disabling him to move. His injuries were somehow healed. He looked around and noticed that he was in a white room with a large window on his left showing a beautiful view. He tried to remember what happened and remembers his fight with Reverse. He tried to get free but no avail. He tilted his head to the side and mumbled, "W...where am i."

"Right where you should be." Boboiboy looked at the direction of the voice and noticed Reverse smirking at the doorstep. Boboiboy frowned but stayed quiet.

Cliffhanger!!

Thanks for staying tuned. See you in the next chap which i hope wont take long.

Bye!