Chapter 10: Thunderstorm Strikes

Just see the above image!! Love ya Hali~~

Chapter 10 at your service.

Enjoy!!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

BoBoiBoy Blaze approached Thorn

BoBoiBoy Blaze approached Thorn. "Only two of us are left! What should we do!!" He said panickedly. The anger of Ice's defeat that boast him up was cooled now. He was in his normal senses. From a distance he noticed his master's friends seeing them like a action movie. "Hey! Can't you be helpful for once! Find that bastard who is responsible for this mess and tell him to fix this up! Do he knew the consequences if this goes on!! Utterly Destruction its end is! You hear! Destruction!! Blaze yelled.

He was stopped when he saw a figure approaching them. Head turning sharply towards Reverse Solar, he snarled. "What do you want,Huh?" Blaze hissed, words dripping with venom. "End of your misery." Reverse Solar calmly replied. He was wearing a yellow outfit decorated with glowing white patterns.

Blaze's eyes widened. Wordlessly, Reverse Solar charged up a Solar Eclipse Attack. "Sorry. I'm not one for small talk." Reverse Solar said.

The light beam shot towards them. Not being able to move from shock, The elemental brothers could only stare in horror as the attack was about to destroy them.

Until it missed. The light beam was reflected by a shadowy figure. The beam hit the floor, making the ground crack and shatter into little pieces. "Huh?!" Blaze yelled. There infront of them, stood BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm with his infamous dual swords in his hands. His cap was shadowing his face.

Thunderstorm looked up. "Sorry for being late." BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm said in his calm yet piercing voice. BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm charged towards Reverse Solar. Eyes narrowing, Reverse Solar flipped out of the way, dodging the lightning fast attacks with some difficulty.

"Impressive. But not impressive enough." Reverse Solar smirked, drawing out a sword made of light. Thunderstorm pay no head. He faced Reverse Solar and pointed his sword towards him. "I challenge you for a duel." He said. Reverse Solar smirked. "Willingly accepted."

As the blades of Reverse Solar and Thunderstorm clashed, the other Boboiboy's were having trouble trying to keep up with the fight. Reverse Solar had the power of speed of light on his side, while Thunderstorm had the power of lightning speed on his side.

It was only normal that it would result in a fight faster than the human eye could keep track of. They were only be seen as two flash of lights, one red and one yellow, clashing each other. None of them were loosing. But still, Thunderstorm was an excellent sword fighter, Reverse Solar, being the strongest element, still have trouble on keeping him down in his style of fighting. Blaze, who was trying to assist in the fight to offer Thunderstorm some kind of advantage, couldn't even help if he wanted to.

At last, the continuing clash of the swords stopped as Thunderstorm overpowered Reverse Solar. "ARGH!" Reverse hissed, as the stinging of electricity stung him. However, Reverse Solar shot a beam of light at Thunderstorm in return, only to be easily dodged by the said element.

Reverse Solar was sitting in the ground holding his bleeding arm tightly. Thunderstorm came toward him slowly. "You put up a good fight. I guess I can say good night to you." Thunderstorm said with his poker face but a hint of a light smirk was seen. Internally, he was a little happy to fight with a worthy opponent, able to cope up with his attacks and fight back.

He don't know that Solar can fight that good with swords. After this all will over, I will surely have some spares with him. Thunderstorm thought. Seeing him thinking while glaring at him, Reverse Solar looked up at him and said. "What? Asking for any last wishes?" Thunderstorm emotionlessly replied, "I never ask for any."

"Over here~" Reverse Solar smirked. Thunderstorm's expression darkened. Charging forwards, Thunderstorm did not realize he made a big mistake. "THUNDERSTORM!" Blaze yelled out, already able to tell what was happening. Suddenly, spiky rose vines wrapped around Thunderstorm.

"Hey, hey! Leaving me out from the fun? Don't be that cruel! I need to have some fun too, yknow." Reverse Thorn pouted. He'd appeared from nowhere, hanging from the ceiling like a spider man.

828 Words. I wrote longer than I should. Anyways, do you like the comeback of our Tsundere element! I thought the fight is incomplete without him.

By the way, i don't intend to update today cuz i was having a fever, because of getting vaccinated yesterday. 😅😅 The vaccination team busted in our class and took us to the center to inject us the Fizer vaccine. 😅😅 Unlike my friends, who were afraid of getting an injection (y know some people are afraid of injections), i enjoyed it. Now I will having regular classes unlike 50%. It can affect the updates on this books cuz i always got tons of homework!

Bye!!!