Chapter 18: Starting the mission

Hey there! I'm back with another chapter! Sorry for the delay, I was updating my other book.

Enjoy!!!

Previously

"BoBoiBoy will never do that."

"Reverse is evil not BoBoiBoy."

"You know that! Why on earth BoBoiBoy will join him."

"Said and Shielda have a neuro-disorder!"

"SILENCE!"

And the voices fell down.

"You agreed with the condition. You all will go tomorrow to investigate this case and capture Reverse. ANY PROBLEM?"

"N..no Admiral."

"Good. NOW GO!!"

################################

"Do we really have to go mate?"

"Yes. Tarung informed me what has happened. Reverse must be stopped before we have another Retak'ka."

"And what about BoBoiBoy? He joined him?"

"My son is innocent."

Continue

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

A spaceship landed (they don't have MYS Kebenaran because Reverse took it in "Kidnapped"

A spaceship landed (they don't have MYS Kebenaran because Reverse took it in "Kidnapped". They are using a random TAPOPS ship) on a lush green planet like Planet Rimbara. This planet was the last location they got BoBoiBoy's watch signal from. The ship carefully landed and a group of four teenagers exited.

"So we are gonna search the planet, find Reverse and BoBoiBoy, manhandle them and bring them back to TAPOPS, any questions?" Fang stated looking at the tab and raising eyebrows at the last question staring at his friends. His eyebrows frowed when Gopal raised his hand.

"Yes Gopal?" He asked.

"Who made you the leader?" Gopal replied his eyes.

"Myself. Any other questions?"

"Can I leave?"

"No."

"Can we?"

"No."

"Do you want to die in the hands of that maniac?"

"Frankly yes. It will be a hero's death not a coward's who die hiding in the kitchen of the spaceship when hunted down."

"You are mad!"

"So are you!"

"STOP!!!!" The girls shouted.

"Really, you have to fight at a time like this? What will BoBoiBoy think that his friends are fighting each other instead of making efforts to save him!?" Yaya lectured as the two boys shrunked in size with every line.

"Sorry Ma'am!" Both of the boys said.

"Let's search them" Ying cheered.

"YES!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile at an unknown place

"Hahaha! Fools! TAPOPS send them? They really have listed their minds or not have any tough one left. What do you think BoBoiBoy? Shall we have fun then?" Reverse said as looking in the screen showing the Earth gang landing and talking. BoBoiBoy was standing beside him looking at the screen blankly.

"We should attack then, Master Reverse" BoBoiBoy emotionlessly said. "I'll do the honour if you'll let me."

Reverse smirked. "Of course, you can have them."

End

I hope it wasn't too short.

It was a filler chapter actually.

Stay tuned.

And take care!

Bye!!!