Chapter 27: Dragon Fight

Hello!

Previous

"Oh. Ahh. I forget. Hehehe. I will contact Ochobot to check on tabs." Gopal chuckled sheeplessly.

There was a loud thud and they noticed the duo fall motionlessly on the floor and Tempest floating victoriously.

"So are you next?" Reverse transformed to normal and stepped towards Gopal.

"Nooooo. Don't come near me! I'm your opposite's Best Friend!" Gopal started panicking again.

"Pathetic." Reverse commented.

"Shadow Dragon." Came a voice from behind.

A large dragon erupted and circled the whole TAPOPS Station with his red blazing eyes. Fang huffed in proud of himself. He was finally getting a fight with BoBo-no-Reverse.

"That's what I was waiting for." Reverse grinned seeing the dragon.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

"Elemental Power, Reverse Pyro!"

"Blazing Fiery Dragon!"

Suddenly a large dragon made of red lava rocks with linings of lava erupted. It attacked Fang's Shadow Dragon and bit him on the neck. Shadow Dragon howled and bit the fire dragon in return. Everyone was watching the fight in awe. The fight was nearly equal. No side was winning. Fang has his full focus on his dragon. No one noticed that Reverse quietly summoned a Fire sword and approached Fang.

"Fire Blade Slash!"

"FANG!"

Fang was sent flying with the impact and he hit the wall hard. His dragon disappeared as he was knocked. Reverse dispersed his dragon and grinned. "Who's next?"

"Me." A quiet voice said.

"Y... You?"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Sorry for the short chappy. I want to end it here.

Guess the person.

Me: *scrolling proudly how my story is being going so far*

Bye!!