Chapter 8: Dimming Light

Part 6 of the fight! I can't believe I am writing the fight that lengthy.

Enjoy!!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Four of BoBoiBoy's elements, BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm, Quake, Cyclone and Ice were out

Four of BoBoiBoy's elements, BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm, Quake, Cyclone and Ice were out. On the other side, only Reverse Cyclone and Ice were knocked. So currently the fight was in Reverse's favour.

In the distance, Thorn and Solar were trying to beat Reverse Quake. Even with the strongest element and the most innocent element, the Reverse Quake was absolutely dominating the fight. Light has little effect on rock, same goes to nature.

Solar cried out, releasing a beam of light. The Golem's arm were destroyed but quickly regenerated and continued to advance on the scared element, Thorn. "Solar, please help me!" Thorn yells desperately, frantically dodging the constant attacks of boulders.

"I'm coming, Thorn! Hang in there!" Solar rushes towards his brother, expression a mix of confusion and panic as Thorn was attacked by the Golem, barely managing to hold a fight. Thorn was a long range, assisting type of fighter, not a combat one. Golem's hand was about to squash Thorn but Solar destroyed it. Thorn shielded his face with his hands as rubble flew towards him.

Solar scanned the battlefield, looking for any type of disadvantage they could take advantage of. "Thorn, Use your wines to take down the golem and distract Reverse Quake while I will use my Solar Eclipse Attack on Reverse Quake. Solar whispered.

Thorn nodded in agreement. He looked up and opened his eyes, hands flying up as a vine grew from the ground, thick and green. "Binding Vines!" The vines swirled around the unsuspecting golem, flurrying around the rock monster.

Thorn stretched his arms apart, vines following his movement, crushing the golem. The Golem let out a terrifying, ear-piercing shriek as its eyelights dimmed down, and eventually completely vanished as the Golem turned to nothing more than a few harmless rocks.

Solar turned to Reverse Earthquake, who was staring disapprovingly at the useless beast. While Thorn made sure to keep all attention on him."Now or never!" Solar shouted as he shot a beam at Reverse, who was startled at the sudden attack.

The beam hit Reverse Quake pushing him far away and crashing to a large rock. Reverse Quake was out. Satisfied, Solar headed to Thorn. Thorn happily waved his hands toward before his expression changed to a terrified one. "Solar! Look Out!" He screemed.

The said element turned back but it was already late. A couple of Thunder Blades slashed him mercilessly, throwing him backward. Thorn's eyes watched the scene with horror. Eyes filled with tears as he approached the fallen element.

Reverse Thunderstorm just stood there emotionlessly. He came forward to do the same to Thorn but the latter looked at him hatefully holding Solar's hand. Thorn stood up facing the Reversed Lightning Element. His big green eyes no longer has the innocence in them, instead they were replaced with full of hatred, not suiting the Natute Element.

"You'll pay for what you did to Solar."

Doneeee!!

I updated with having no intention to do it today, but still enjoy!

Solar is out too now! BoBoiBoy has just two elements left now. But there will be an amazing comeback! Because whatever happens, Heroes never give up!!!

Reverse Thunderstorm's fate in the hands of a blind-with-hate Thorn is not pretty. 😅😅 Sorry if i'll make Thorn cruel I don't wanna destroy his innocence but i wanna show that he is not weak.

Bye!!!