Chapter 26: The battle

Hello guys!

This story is ending soon!

Previous

I transformed to my glorious light element. And aimed for the spot where once BoBoiBoy has blasted Vargoba off. Bring back their memories, shall I. I was focusing my power on my hand, mainly middle and forefinger, when some strange drones came and start shooting me. I willed myself not to roll my eyes. Annoyers.

"Elemental Power. Reverse Voltra."

"Voltra Shift."

I transformed into Voltra and using my swords I charged at them, destroying each of them one by one. But seriously, I could do it in one short and faster, but I kinda wanna reflex my body. Sometimes it get too boring when their is no one who can match your power and play a worthy rival's role. Oh. On the second thought, there is, or was, but I destroyed my rival too early and boringly. I would be lying if I said that I don't enjoy the first battle with BoBoiBoy. Should have give that kiddo more time to try and defeat me. Key wird: Try. It's not like he can defeat me but it still be an entertainment.

Continue.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Reverse teleported to TAPOPS main deck where everyone was ready to fight him.

"Back off! He is mine!" Admiral Tarung shouted.

"Hehehe Admiral. All yours." Reverse mocked.

"Shut up. Battle suit. Bear!"

"What is the reason of Admiral's obsession with those mascots? It spoils all the tension!" Gopal said to himself while sitting on a bench munching popcorn remembering what happened when that mascot was used against Vargoba. That was hilarious.

Admiral Tarung charged at Reverse Voltra. Reverse counter attacked.

"Voltra Vortex!" Reverse electrolucted Admiral. When the smoke subsided Tarung was standing there unscratched.

"Your electricity has no effect on my battlesuit! It is not made of metal." Tarung laughed.

"Huh. No effect? My foot! I was just warming up. Taste this. "Voltra Shift!"

Reverse Voltra disappeared. Everyone was checking the surroundings. Suddenly he appeared behind Admiral Tarung.

"Voltra Slash." Within a fraction of a second he slashed Admiral Battlesuit many times and teleported to his previous location with a lazy smirk on his face. Suddenly Admiral's suit fall down as it has been chopped to pieces. Luckily Admiral Tarung was not chopped into bits too. Reverse was just having fun.

"See! I told you. Admiral Tarung should change his style of fighting! Those mascots are useless." Gopal said earning glares from the rest of the team.

"Admiral!" Yaya shouted as they saw Voltra making a final blow to Admiral Tarung knocking him out.

"We have to stop Reverse." Ying said.

"Are you crazy! HOW WE CAN STOP HIM??" Gopal barked choking on his popcorns.

"Sheesh Gopal! Did you forget the plan? We just have to buy some time. Fang let's distract him." Yaya said.

"Just give me some time to concentrate." Fang said heading to a corner of the room.

"Are you done talking? You know I don't have all day." Reverse said making a bored face.

"Take this! Super Speed kick!"

"Gravity Punch!"

"Finally! Elemental Power! Reverse Tempest!"

The three clashed with Ying and Yaya struggling to match Tempest strength and speed. Just hold a little long! They thought.

"What should I do? What should I do? No one is saving me here! Huhuhu Only BoBoiBoy cared for me!" Gopal was running in the room like a crazy person.

"Just do your part of the plan! And you know it does not involve direct fighting!" Fang shouted from distance. He was engulfed in his shadows like preparing for a big attack.

"Oh. Ahh. I forget. Hehehe. I will contact Ochobot to check on tabs." Gopal chuckled sheeplessly.

There was a loud thud and they noticed the duo fall motionlessly on the floor and Tempest floating victoriously.

"So are you next?" Reverse transformed to normal and stepped towards Gopal.

"Nooooo. Don't come near me! I'm your opposite's Best Friend!" Gopal started panicking again.

"Pathetic." Reverse commented.

"Shadow Dragon." Came a voice from behind.

A large dragon erupted and circled the whole TAPOPS Station with his red blazing eyes. Fang huffed in proud of himself. He was finally getting a fight with BoBo-no-Reverse.

"That's what I was waiting for." Reverse grinned seeing the dragon.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

How is the chapter?

I have published "My Trauma". It is my new book! For more info check it out! I'll start updating it free finishing this book. I do one book at a time to avoid getting double minded and to do justice with every book.

 I do one book at a time to avoid getting double minded and to do justice with every book

YING!!!

After BoBoiBoy, she is the one looking the most good/beautiful/cool.

And here coming the shadow boy.

Not too good, I must say.

Bye!