Chapter 15: Join Me

Hello everyone!

My exams will be starting soon so don't mind if my updates get late besides that I am also in the middle of reading Harry Potter (Yeah!I am a Potterhead!!). I just ordered all 8 books a week ago and had read first 4 of them (Philosopher's Stone to Goblet of Fire) and 4 left.

Enjoy!!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Boboiboy glared at Reverse as he approached him. Reverse sat on a chair near boboiboy's bed. "Fine with the hostility are you?" He asked with a piercing smirk only to provoke boboiboy's anger more.

"You didn't seem happy BoBoiBoy. Oh come on I am not that bad. See i healed your injuries too because i don't want to die hear because of bloodloss and ruin my newly acquired ship!" He says with pretending a worried face.

"Huh, Why you care?" Boboiboy said coldly.

"Becuase I do, boboiboy. The moment i was freed, i know i am your opposite and you are ought to be weak. You are ought to be afraid. But it changed the moment when we have the duel. You proved that you are not as useless as i thought. You have the guts to not to give up easily. But you still have the things that make you weak infront of my eyes. Friends. Why do you made friends in the first place?" Reverse said with a light chuckle. "They are useless. They made you weak. You have to stand back for them, you have to protect them, being with them makes you just a brat infront of your enemies. A brat who cries for the humans you called friends when they hit the them. That's, what make you weak." Reverse paused as boboiboy cut him off.

"Don't you dare say anything against my friends!" Boboiboy said while gritting his teeth.

"Seriously boboiboy? All my speech put no effect on you. You are too blinded to realise that they are using you, using you for your power. TAPOPS has no intention to keep you and swallow your madness if you weren't the master of elemental power, which they are afraid. They can do anything to keep you on their side and stopping you from turning against them. But ofcourse, as i said, you are too blinded by them, by your friends."

He paused for a moment and them started again. "Back to the topic, the reason i kept myself from killing you was that i saw that you can be useful. So, better than wasting your powers on those ungrateful people, you should back me up. You know, "partners". After all two are better that one, aren't they?" Reverse smirked.

"Huh, i would rather die than joining you." Boboiboy replied with a venomous voice.

Reverse silently chuckled. He stood up from the chair and approached a side table and picked a glass. He poured a blue liquid in it from a large non-transparent jug. "I knew you would say that. If you are not doing it willingly, then i may as well force you." He smirked.

Done!!

I hope you all enjoyed it and it didn't bored you out.

Bye!!