Chapter 7: Never Trigger Fire

Last chap i'm gonna update today. Okay? Don't expect much from this author. I have published all I have written do far so next update will take time.

(sorry if you don't like this fight getting lengthy.)

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

From the distance Reverse Quake was watching the fight

From the distance Reverse Quake was watching the fight. He signalled an element by his side and spoke "Plan changed, we'll take the duo first before the light element. Take down the water element first. The fire element is nothing but a brainless attacker, we can take him down later along with the leaf element. Go ahead!"

Meanwhile, Blaze and Ice were about the knock Reverse Ice out but they were welcomed by a tornado blurring the surrounding. Reverse Cyclone appeared on his hoverboard with a smirk. "Let's play! Shall we?" Reverse Cyclone playfully said. Blaze was busy with Reverse Ice, taking the advantage, he charged at Ice. Ice couldn't take the sudden attack. Ice was useless against wind. He was pinned to a giant rock, thus knocking him down. Upon seeing this sight, he screamed and dashed towards Ice. Tears formed at the corner of his eyes as he saw Ice disappearing and merging back with the unconscious body of Quake. BoBoiBoy's friend saw the scene with concern. Ice was out too. BoBoiBoy has not much elements left.

Blaze's blood boiled with anger and revenge. He wiped the tears and slowly stand up. He glared at the two elements infront of him. He environment suddenly started boiling up. Craters formed on the ground and geezers of lava started emitting.

"NOW YOU'LL SEE, THE RAGE OF THE FIRE ELEMENTAL POWER!"

Blaze charged at Ice with a fiery punch, throwing him far. Cyclone flied above but Blaze send numerous lava geezers in his directions. Blaze was attacking them both mercilessly. The lava finally hit Cyclone. Not giving him the time to screem, the lave hitted him, burning him entirely. What left was nothing. A blue ball of Wind element merge to it's Quake. Same fate was of Reverse Ice. Blaze attacked him with meteor shower and he was rendered useless. His ball merged with Reverse Quake too.

BoBoiBoy's friend was watching everything jawdropped. They never thought BoBoiBoy Blaze can be that cruel. Good that he is on their side.

This is short sorry. Only 400 words.

Please like and comment, it motivates me!

Bye! (for god knows how long😅😅)