Chapter 13: In the Forest

Yep! I finally updated!!!

Actually i was reading a watty book and you know how long their books are. The book i was reading was no less than 90 chaps and more unfortunately it has a book 2! Also consisted of 93 chaps. It is my habit that i don't write if i am reading a book and has not completed it yet. I tried my best to complete it as early as i can and i finally finished it. Yet it also has a Part 3 but consider yourself lucky that the author has not published it yet. So i'm back at writing. I hope you all don't mind the long await.

So enjoy!!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

"We have to do something fast!" Ying exclaimed with worry in her eyes.

"What can we do else than waiting to become the prey of the unknown wild animals here. The sun is about to set and we have nowhere to go!!" Fang said.

"I know what to do!!" Gopal said proudly with his hands bumping of his chest.

"What?" Everyone asked questionably looking at him.

"Huh, easy! We'll shout for help. AMMA APPA!!! HELP ME!!!" Gopal stated while running in circles around the group panicking.

Others just gave him a for-real-? look.

"Enough!" Yaya said cutting off Gopal's continuous running with her gravity pull. "BoBoiBoy in god-knows-what-danger and we can't just waste any time. We had to contact TAPOPS." Yaya continued earning a nod from everyone.

"Fang can you send distress signal to TAPOPS?" OchoBot asked and Fang only nodded and started doing something on his watch.

(Time skip a few hours later)

"Dey, when these rescue team going to come! Can't Sai and Shielda make it quick?" Gopal asked while they were roaming through the thick forest. (similar to the one on planet quabaq)

"Patience Gopal. They are making it as quick as they can. Since i need to recharge before using my teleportation again, they can't make it quick. They are using the normal route. It still be hours before they will reach us. This planet is located in farmost places in the galaxy and thus have a difficult and dangerous way. We directly teleported here so we didn't realize how lengthy the way was." OchoBot briefly explained not knowing that Gopal was half listening him.

"Hiyyah! OchoBot is right! Can't you wait Gopal!" Ying said as she hit Gopal's back ignoring the hiss from him.

"Agh, Ying! Can't you be a little gentle!" Gopal shouted.

"I'll be gentle the day you will become brave!" Ying replied folding her hands.

"I think we should stop here." Yaya said breaking the argument. "We all are tired and it will not bad to rest a while." She pointed at an open soft grassy ground with clear view of the night sky."

The others reluctantly agreed as they all were exhausted by the long day and immediately lied for a nap.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" A sound echoed through the silence making everyone attentive. They put their guards on thinking that some animals have surrounded them.

"What's wrong?" Gopal sleepily asked as he slowly opened his drowsy eyes confused of his friends' action who are standing focusing on the surroundings.

"Sssshhh. We heard a noise. I guess someone is here probably an animal roaming to hunt." Fang said in his low voice.

"Oh, that voice! No need to worry guys it was my tummy here wanting Tok Aba's hot chocolate." Gopal replied with the same face.

The others just stared at him in disbelief and fall in comically style.

"GOPAL!!!"

I hope it satisfies you and you all forgave me for my lateness.

Bye!!!

(disappears for another month)