Chapter 25: Hey readers it's me! Reverse the irreversible!

Hey guys!

Previous

The thing was that one night BoBoiBoy had his usual brain stresses. He started screaming and started coughing out blood. But then suddenly he came to a halt....... He stared blankly ahead and slowly closed his eyes and fell unconscious. His medical records showed what really happened.

Apparently and unfortunately, the drugs have gone deep into his system and damaged his body as well as it did to his mind. There was a little hope of him waking......... And even little of him surviving.....

.
.
.
.
.

.

Reverse really made sure that his only foe will not open his eyes again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere in the galaxy

Reverse laughed as he drained planet Volcania's energy and then heating the planet's core and volcanos that much to get it exploded.

Continue.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

(Reverse's Pov)

I was pioleting the spaceship in the direction on TAPOPS. I thought yesterday, when I was generously ending Solaria Galaxy's suffering, that I should end those vermins once and for all. It had completely been waste of my time putting those little playful fights with them. Ahhh. And also, I want to see how my lovely opposite is doing. Poor guy. He is having such a boring death. Nothing tragic. Nevermind.

And also his followers, or what he calls them friends. Huh. Well, for me they are just a bunch of attention seeking brats who just hook up with someone powerful to share their glory while cowering behind him every time they are in danger. Pathetics. I am always surprised when I think about it, how BoBoiBoy always has a blind eye to this. He just follows them like a obedient puppy. Not even once realising that TAPOPS and his friends are using him. Well, it was the cause of his doom. He should have changed his ways.

Ahh. There it is. The center of my headache. That hilarious station. Should I announce my arrival? Oh hell yeah!

I transformed to my glorious light element. And aimed for the spot where once BoBoiBoy has blasted Vargoba off. Bring back their memories, shall I. I was focusing my power on my hand, mainly middle and forefinger, when some strange drones came and start shooting me. I willed myself not to roll my eyes. Annoyers.

"Elemental Power. Reverse Voltra."

"Voltra Shift."

I transformed into Voltra and using my swords I charged at them, destroying each of them one by one. But seriously, I could do it in one short and faster, but I kinda wanna reflex my body. Sometimes it get too boring when their is no one who can match your power and play a worthy rival's role. Oh. On the second thought, there is, or was, but I destroyed my rival too early and boringly. I would be lying if I said that I don't enjoy the first battle with BoBoiBoy. Should have give that kiddo more time to try and defeat me. Key wird: Try. It's not like he can defeat me but it still be an entertainment.

Hello everyone!

I thought to give you a last update before my massive hiatus (not that massive). Tomorrow is my first exam and since I had finished preparing I thought to give you an update to rely on. Sorry for the short chapter. It's all I could manage now.

I just realise that if I was in your place, and have been informed by the author on my well awaited book that he is going on hiatus for another month, it will be hard for me. I hope my story is not getting boring and you are losing interest in it.

Anyways,

Your's truly,

Bye!!

P. S. Do you like this chapter? I thought to give you a filler chapter in our dear Reverse's Pov, seeing how much you all like him.

 Do you like this chapter? I thought to give you a filler chapter in our dear Reverse's Pov, seeing how much you all like him

Do you like this new outfit?