Chapter 19: What's wrong with you BoBoiBoy

An early update!!

I realized that I reached the 19th chap!!! My first book had 13 chaps so far and so short!!!!

Lemme celebrate it!!

👏

👏

👏

👏

👏

👏

👏

👏

👏

👏

👏

Let's continue!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But before that,
.
.
Previously,
.
.
.
.

"You are mad!"

"So are you!"

"STOP!!!!" The girls shouted.

"Really, you have to fight at a time like this? What will BoBoiBoy think that his friends are fighting each other instead of making efforts to save him!?" Yaya lectured as the two boys shrunked in size with every line.

"Sorry Ma'am!" Both of the boys said.

"Let's search them" Ying cheered.

"YES!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile at an unknown place

"Hahaha! Fools! TAPOPS send them? They really have listed their minds or not have any tough one left. What do you think BoBoiBoy? Shall we have fun then?" Reverse said as looking in the screen showing the Earth gang landing and talking. BoBoiBoy was standing beside him looking at the screen blankly.

"We should attack then, Master Reverse" BoBoiBoy emotionlessly said. "I'll do the honour if you'll let me."

Reverse smirked. "Of course, you can have them."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Now continue,

Enjoy guys!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

"Hurry up Gopal!" Yaya said to their lazy and tired fellow who was already tired from the search.

"How did he even make into TAPOPS in the first place." Fang sighed and murmured to himself.

Time skip. (I'm running out of ideas for normal scenes. Let's skip to the action)

"Let's go back! I'm tired. They are not on this planet. See, if we haven't found them yet it means they don't wanna meet us, so why force them?" Gopal goes on blabbering, ignored by the others.

"This is the 58th time you have said that Gopal and I'll repeat for the 58th time that we are NOT GOING BACK!" Ying replied literally shouting the last words.

"If you are tired I'll try to make it quick." An unknown person in the shadows replied.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guess who?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"BOBOIBOY!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YEEEE! OUR BOI FINALLY MADE AN APPEARANCE!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for the unnecessary ranting, let's continue.

BoBoiBoy stepped forward facing the gang. His face was devoid of any expression or recognization.

"Dude! What's wrong! We were worried for you! Fang even cried his eyes out." Gopal dramatically said.

"Hey, when did I do that!!!" The mentioned boy screamed.

"Dey, I was just breaking the tension."

"BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm." A whisper came. "Thunder Blades."

"Shadow Shield."

Fang was about to reply to Gopal but was stopped by a sudden attack of Thunder Blades which he stopped on with a nick of time with his Shadow Shield. Dust covered the entire area because on the strength of the impact.

The team coughed and tried to focus of the surroundings. Yaya was about to use her powers to pull back the particles of dust on the ground to make the surroundings clear, but all of sudden she saw some red sparks coming towards her. Before she can counter it, BoBoiBoy slashed her and Yaya hit the tree with an impact. Yaya groans and falls down limp.

"YAYA!" Ying rushes to her aid. Seeing her friend like this, anger filled her and she charged at BoBoiBoy with super speed. "YOU! TRAITOR!" She shouted as she sprinted forward.

"Lightning Speed." BoBoiBoy again whispered, his face devoid of emotion.

The two continued to sprint with neither loosing or stopping. But finally BoBoiBoy overpowered and pinned Ying to the rock and mercilessly electrolucted her. Ying was down.

After Ying was Fang. He fused with Shadow Bear and throw rocks at him but it was no match with BoBoiBoy Solar. Finally, Fang was hitted by Solar Beam.

"W.. Why are you doing this BoBoiBoy?" Gopal shutters as boboiboy finally approaches him.

"Reverse ordered me." A short reply came.

"AND WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO HIM?"

"He is my master." BoBoiBoy said as he refuses his fire balls.

"Don't! I'm your best friend!!" Gopal horrifies seeing the fire balls.

"I don't know you." BoBoiBoy replied. But for a moment a tinkle of emotion came to his face.

"I am!! I can give you proof!! You like orange juice. You like football. You love rock songs. You hate history. You like studying. S.. see if I don't know you how can I know it all! Please remember BoBoiBoy!"

"I.....  Argh... " BoBoiBoy was now transformed to normal and was now holding his head in pain.

"Ahh..." He took out a bottle from his pocket filled with blue serum. He hastily opened it and drinked it hurriedly holding his head. His breathing started to get normal and his emotionless face returned. He faced Gopal again and transformed to Solar.

"NOOOO!!" Gopal screamed.

"Solar Eclipse Bla.... Argh!!!!"

BoBoiBoy shouted and fall unconscious, and dart stuck on his neck injecting a chemical.

Gopal turned to see his saviour.

"Looks like I was a bit late." The person replied eyeing Fang, Ying and Yaya.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Done!!

I think this is probably the best chapter I've written so far.

I hope you all enjoyed it, I made it long after all those filler chapters.

Do guess the person!! 😅

Bye!!!