Chapter 6: Warm Water

I guess i should publish it too.

Enjoy!!!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Reverse Ice aimed his bow at Blaze and fired a handful of arrows, all of them going in different directions

Reverse Ice aimed his bow at Blaze and fired a handful of arrows, all of them going in different directions. "Blazing Fire Punch!" Blaze yelled, summoning a fist made of fire. He sent it flying towards the arrows, obliterating them at once. Reverse Ice had already suspected this, as he was sending another handful of arrows at Blaze. Blaze obliterated the arrows yet again.

The fight with two opposite elements go on for how long, each countering other's attacks. "Wha..... What else do you have, hah?" Blaze yelled. Blaze summons his fire balls and attacked Reverse Ice. They hit Reverse Ice at the point. When the smoke subsided, Blaze got shocked to see no one there.

Suddenly he started having a prickly feeling at his legs. Blaze was surrounded by shards of ice. That was the weakness of the fire element. He can't take on cold. His powers get weak when he is in a cold environment. Yet he was have covered in ice which was rapidly increasing. Blaze started panicking. Stinging cold was painful, ice slowly crawled up on Blaze's skin.

"No! please, it hurts!" Blaze cried, the ice crawling up his chest. The prickly sharp ice was poking Blaze through his clothes, and the ice was stinging. Blaze had to refrain from crying. Suddenly the ice broke up making him free. A boy in cyan blue clothes stepped forward. Blaze beemed with happiness. "You okay?" The person asked earning an enthusiastic hug from the fire element. The latter had to back away because of the sudden hug. He faced towards Reverse Ice.

The figure looked at Reverse Ice with a cold and bored expression. He eyed Reverse Ice from top to toe. He pointed towards Blaze. "No one can harm this idiot except me." Ice said coldly. Blaze smiled before realizing what he said. "Hey! Who you called an idiot!" Blaze yelled. "Is their any else idiot except you here?" Ice asked with a questionable face with the same cold tone. "Hey!" Blaze yelled with his fiery eyes. "Are you two gonna fight? I didn't have the whole day!" Reverse Ice said with a bored tone.

The duo getted ready for the fight. The fight followed. Apparently Blaze and Ice were overpowering Reverse Ice, with Ice opposing his attacks and Blaze attacking him. Ice can counter his every attack cause they have the same element. Every move Reverse Ice make, was nullified by Ice and Blaze continuously attacking him.

Done!!

I guess i'm updating too fast. I have no intention to finish this story today. 😅😅😅