I.T.M.S || Case 40

- Raphael -
.
.
.
.

"Love, kumain ka na. Hindi ka pa kumakain" i said to her.

After that day, after we found the wedding ring of Eli and confirmed it was Eli inside the car.Trish became silent, she will smile only in front of my son. She is grieving so much. To the point that she is not talking to me.

"Im not yet hungry Rafi. Mamaya nalang ako kakain, alagaan ko muna si Ziel" sagot nito sa akin kaya agad naman akong tumango.

She is not leaving Ziel, from time to time she is just looking at our son.

It has been a week that she's like this.

Her panic attacks worsen at night.
She is shouting on her dreams.
She is checking the door and window lock non stop.
And she is looking at my son with sad eyes.

I dont want to see her like this.
She is blaming herself.

Sometimes, her friends are visiting her, she will smile a moment but after they leave, she will be back again to her sad self.

Sometimes her parents stayed in our house upon her request and she will just seat beside them and hug the arms of her dad. Her mother just gave her some comfort buy touching her hair.

Then one night i tried to talk to her again.

I went near to her at the bed and hugged her at the back.

I touched her shoulder and faced her to me.
She is now facing me with sad eyes and with a weak smile.

"Im sorry love" i said and kissed her.

She answered my kisses but when im about to make it deeper, she stopped and tapped me to stop.

"Sorry love, not today" she said and turned her back to me.

"Love, talk to me please" sabi ko dito.

"Kinakausap naman kita" she said calmly.

"We need to fix this, you need help, i think you need to talk to a psychiatrist to overcome all of this." i said to her.

She faced me again and answered.

"You dont understand Rafi. I dont need the help you are talking about" she answered with sad eyes.

"You need acceptance Trish, for your family, for Ziel. Mas maalagaan mo ang anak natin ng maayos pag mas mabuti ang kalagayan mo. Let us talk to the doctor, ill go with you" i said to her.

"Stop the non sense Rafi, i will not go with you. Parang sinabi mong pinababayaan ko kayo ng anak ko. Anong akala mo sa akin nababaliw na?" Sabi nito na halata sa mata ang sakit at tinalikuran akong muli.

"Trish, love im sorry, i went too far. Love, i m sorry if you are hurting this way. ..." i said in pleading tone.

"Stop Raphael, let me get some sleep." Sabi nito at pumikit na.

She is calling me in my whole name, the reason i stopped, i knew she was really pissed.

I dont know what get into me when I climb down our bed and went out the house in the middle of the night to breathe.

When i entered our room, she is now sleeping beside our child.

---

"Love" tawag ko kay Trish ng hindi ko ito nakita sa kama.

I went out on our room to see her and found her in the living room with her friends. They are here except Eli of course.

"Good morning Raphael, hiramin muna namin si Trish ha?" Masiglang sabi ni Shey sa akin.