Six ♡

When your car service let you off at his building you had a moment of terror. Were you really headed up to Park Jimin's apartment to go through with this deal? What had you been thinking? You felt your phone buzz in your wristlet.

PJ: You're already here, don't get cold feet now Angel

You shivered knowing Jimin was looking down at you on the sidewalk from one of those huge windows scaling into the sky above. The dusky light of evening made an elegant backdrop to the towering glass building. You hurried into the entrance and gave your name and his apartment number to security and they called upstairs discretely.

Jimin cleared your visit and then a tall security officer escorted you to an elevator, which had no floor buttons, only a nine digit keypad. He stepped in typed a code and stepped out watching as the doors shut between you.

You used the mirror of the elevator to check yourself out quickly. You wore a dark silver dress that hugged you just enough and came to mid thigh, neckline that dipped low into your cleavage. Your hair was up, leaving your neck uncovered and your nude heels were high making your legs look endlessly long. Nothing was out of place, you looked good, and if your stomach wasn't churning you might have even felt confident.

When the doors opened Park Jimin stood in the foyer, oversized Celine t-shirt baggy on his form, but tight black jeans making up for it. He stepped into he elevator and pulled you out, crushing you against his body as the elevator closed and departed.

"Hi Angel, you look beautiful tonight." Then Jimin's lips were in the creamy exposed skin of your neck and you held a moan back as he explored upward to your jaw. His hands rested at your waist, keeping you near and you could feel your heart beating thunderously in your ears.

"Hi." You breathed the word your hands grabbing his shoulders for support, your knees feeling weak already.

"I know you're nervous sweetheart." Jimin kissed your lips once and then held your body back from his slightly so he could look into your eyes. "I promise everything is going to move at your pace." You had a hard time believing that when he'd already come in hot. Your senses were on fire.

You nodded, unsure if you spoke you'd be able to form a sentence, and then he held your hand leading you through his front door into his luxurious apartment, the rooms spreading out spaciously around you. The style was modern with grays and blues, but surprisingly feminine with flower arrangements and sumptuous patterns in the fabrics that made the spaces feel warm.

"Do you want a drink? I'd offer you wine, but I'd prefer we avoid alcohol, I don't want to dampen any of your senses before the main event." The smile on Jimin's lips made your stomach drop low.

"I could drink something." You sat down on the stool he offered you, at the wooden bar tucked into a corner of the living room. He slid behind it and leaned down, probably reaching for a fridge and produced a bottle of San Pellegrino and two glasses, which he filled. You sipped the sparkling water and watched Jimin do the same.

"I want you to be comfortable with me, Y/N. We can stop any time, the last thing in the world I want is for you to feel forced into anything. I could give you safe words and ground rules, but I'd prefer you just communicate with me normally tonight." What he said sent a shiver down your spine, safe words? Rules? You weren't naive, but you'd never done anything in the bedroom that needed those type of things.

"I'm not scared Jimin." You swallowed hard, knowing the look on your face betrayed your words.

"Can I ask you some questions?" Jimin's face was calm but serious and he leaned forward against the marble bar top.

"Okay."

"When was the last time you had sex?" You wanted to cringe, why had you thought he was going to ask about your job or your favorite color? You threw those thoughts away, why would he care about anything but your body? Even if Eunwoo wasn't right about him being a sexual deviant he certainly had few other interests with you. It was fine, you didn't have any other interests with him either.