Twenty One

Irene looked down at her phone, surprised to see Jimin's name. Since their argument at the basketball game he'd avoided her entirely, refusing to text her back or answer calls. She was thinking she should just stop by his place soon but heard he was out of town.

PJ: I signed over the shares, will you please give it back now?

She rolled her eyes. All business and no pleasure. It had been like that for months since he told her he would no longer be submissive to her. Of course he still fucked all the girls she brought to his bed, even if he didn't submit. Y/N was a fool if she believed Jimin was capable of fidelity, someone else had believed that once and it had ended badly.

IR: Sure I'll put it back in the safe tomorrow

PJ: Stay out of my building Irene, I changed my door codes, I'll come by and pick it up when I get home

IR: Why because you don't want your naive little plaything to see me? I know you moved her in

PJ: Don't call her that and she doesn't live with me

IR: She might as well, we both know exactly where you installed her

PJ: Its none of your business. SM didn't care that you're in control of your own money again, we've barely had even a friendship for months, what game are playing? Or do you just want me to be alone because I won't be your plaything?

Irene put her phone down and shifted in her desk chair. All this arguing was getting everything off track. As much as she loved Jimin she just couldn't sacrifice the plan, she had to put her jealousy aside. It was the only way to make him pay for the blood on his hands. He felt no guilt, never apologized, wasn't losing any sleep. And now apparently he was feeling so good about things that he'd taken on another pet.

She pushed back from her desk and walked to the window looking down at the street, tiny people skittering about oblivious to things going on around them. Jimin was going to pay for everything, getting her shares back was only the first step. She wandered back to the desk picking up her phone.

IR: I'm sorry, please, I don't want us to argue, you're right I have control of my life again and that wasn't possible without you

PJ: Then you'll respect my girlfriend?

IR: Of course, I'll apologize to her if you want

PJ: No I think it's best that you just stay away. Please don't mess this up for me, I have real feelings for Y/N

Irene felt her head begin to pound, the last time he'd said that to her things had gotten ugly so quickly. She knew she was going to have to do something about Y/N. She'd have to think about it for a while, anything blatantly catty would lead her plan astray.

~

You'd hurried home the morning after your first night with Jimin, rushing around to get to work on time. You'd stayed too long, wrapped in his arms, wanting to soak up all the moments with him before he left. Your stomach flipped, you really shouldn't be letting yourself feel this way about him it had only been a week.

Fuck it, he wasn't what Eunwoo said, they just hadn't been compatible. He was kind and funny, you enjoyed his company. You also loved his sexual side, and the idea of being shared with his friends didn't turn you off like you thought it should. Everyone had their kinks, Jimin's were just more creative than most.

"Did you come home last night?" You were finishing your makeup when your mother barreled through the door of your room, ready for interrogation.

"No." You could see the judgement on her face but she worked hard to erase it.