Thirty

You allowed yourself an hour, sixty minutes of sadness, tears that you let fall at the unfairness of everything. Eunwoo was right, you'd been naive. You'd just been so eager to experience something with a guy that felt exciting. Life had become nothing but work and your career path with bumps in the road of guys that were about as interesting as junk mail. The fact that Park Jimin was forbidden from you made him that much more appealing.

You let your sobs choke in your throat while you put away each and every dish on your counter. Your appetite was going to stay away for a while, then later you'd eat everything in sight. A final pity party for your bad judgement.

By the time the kitchen was cleaned, all crumbs wiped from every surface your hour was up. You hurried into your bedroom and sat down at your make up table. With precise hands you removed your makeup, mascara streaked eyes, foundation blotchy on your cheeks where it had worn away. Before you went into the bathroom to wash your face you lifted your cell phone.

YN: Are you still home?

PJ: I am, did lunch end early?

YN: Yes, I think I left my bracelet in your living room, and I wanted to come get it

PJ: Were you wearing a bracelet last night?

You had not been wearing a bracelet, but you needed a reason to go see him that was neutral. You knew that it would be impossible to ghost him living in this apartment, and the last time you'd tried to create space without telling him why he'd just shown up. You were going to tell him in no uncertain terms exactly what you thought of him, BTS, and their disgusting games.

Jimin had made a fatal error, you'd never signed a NDA, so if he wouldn't let you walk away quietly, you'd walk away loudly. You'd post every single text message, photo, and voicemail on every ARMY website you could find. You'd toss him to the wolves and watch while Hybe scrambled to cover up his unholiness. You'd take the hit as well, but you doubted it would come to that anyway.

YN: I know I was, I think I felt it slip off when Kookie picked me up in the living room

PJ: See you in a few, we'll find it

You used the last few minutes to get yourself in a new headspace and wash your face. This time you didn't feel sorry for yourself, this time you pointed the blame squarely where it belonged. Jimin was the asshole, the pervert. He was the one who lied as easily as he breathed, the one who manipulated. Jimin who's soft lips spun webs of deceit and then stalked you like the spider in it's gossamer threads.

Your stomach flipped thinking about the seven of them standing around you while you lay on his table blindfolded. Had they thought it was funny to see you begging for them, vulnerable and desperate to be used like the slut they knew you to be? Had they taken bets on how willing you'd be, did they joke about what ridiculous things they could ask you to do?

This new fire in your belly you hurried down to his apartment, he must have watched you walk up because he opened the door as you arrived. He pulled you through the doorway with a hug, which you tolerated but managed to swerve his kiss.

"Sorry, it's just my father gave it to me, it belonged to my grandmother and I really need to find it." You plastered the most worried look you could on your face then turned toward the living room.

"What does it look like?"

"Gold with black stones." You lied, if Jimin could do it, then why couldn't you? Suddenly being in his apartment was making you nervous.

"I really don't remember you wearing any jewelry at all." Jimin was looking along the furniture, pushing one side of his couch backward.

"I wasn't." His head shot up looking at you.