Twenty Nine

You woke the next morning, trapped between the heavy bodies of Kookie and Jimin. Their heat made your skin feel clammy and you wiggled until you could free your shoulders from Kookie's embrace. You were still in the tall bed in the second bedroom, which didn't surprise you, it was doubtful Jimin would have invited Kookie back to his own.

They both looked relaxed, their faces less man than boy which made the thought of the things you'd done last night hard to imagine. Despite the claim of being done, you had not been done, you'd gone a second round anyway. Jimin had fucked you to a whimpering mess while Kookie found other ways to tease and torture you.

After a moment you leaned forward kissing Jimin, his full mouth pouty in his slumber. His lips felt warm and you tucked your body closer. When he kissed you back and wrapped his hand around your waist you smiled. He nibbled against your bottom lip and let his hand squeeze your ass.

"Hi Angel." He whispered faintly against your cheek you almost couldn't make out his words.

"I have to go, I have lunch with Eomma in my apartment at noon and it's already well after ten." You'd whispered back and glanced at the ornate clock positioned on one wall. When you'd drifted to sleep it had said three am.

"No." You heard the growl of a whine and then you were tugged backward from Jimin, arms with tight cords of muscles locking you to Kookie's chest right below your breasts.

"Kook-," Jimin started to scold.

"I want her to stay." His lips pressed into the hollow of your collarbone. His response had been childlike but his kiss searing hot.

"Let her go Kookie, you can stay with me for a while but Y/N cannot."

"But bunny wants to stay, I know it." His kisses eased outward to your shoulder his hand edging downward. His tone had a sing song quality to it, endearing.

"Jungkook." Jimin stopped Kookie's hand and his voice was deep full of authority, but not unkind.

Kookie released you with a sulky whine and you climbed over his body. Kookie had already cuddled into the curve of Jimin's shoulder not even looking your way. You scooted closer kneeling behind Kookie and kissed Jimin softly.

"You're not going to tell me goodbye Kookie?"

"Uh-uh." The grunt was muffled against Jimin's body.

You kissed his tousled hair and at the last moment he turned his lips upward letting you catch them just below his bottom one. He grinned and kissed your nose and then you retreated. You could feel them watch you leave.

~

At noon Eunwoo showed up, alone, hair and wardrobe perfectly styled. She had a disgusted look on her face and you glanced behind her looking for your mother.

"I didn't realize you were joining us," your curiosity piqued.

"She's not coming, she set this up because you're avoiding me. We both know why." Dread bubbled into your stomach but you kept your face neutral.

Eunwoo followed you into the kitchen where you'd set out soup, fish cakes and all the sides you'd prepared the previous day. You were starving having only been home long enough to shower and get dressed. The remaining minutes a fury of bowls and food containers, you'd tossed the mess into the dishwasher only seconds before the doorbell.

"How in the world could you end up Park Jimin's girlfriend? Y/N have I not told you for years how dangerous he is?"

You froze looking at her. She'd sat at the kitchen counter hands clasped primly and watched you. She clearly thought she'd baited a very juicy hook.