Thirty Nine ♡

"What did you say bunny?" Jimin had his fingers wrapped around Kookie's throat and turned his head your direction. "I think your daddy is the one fucking her not you." You gasped at the harsh thrust of Joon, convinced his hipbones would leave bruises in your ass.

"She loves when I fuck her Jiminssi." Kookie looked at the floor but shot the words upward. Jimin stood and the belt slapped down with violent force, Kookie cried out.

"Twenty-one." You could hear how he grit his teeth together.

"Maybe you should scream like that." Joon teased you and then all the slow rolls against your body were gone, replaced by long deep plunges that made you moan and claw at the couch trying to pull forward.

"Don't run from his cock Angel, you earned it remember?" Jimin's laugh wasn't humorous and he struck Kookie's ass again the sound bouncing through the air.

You were at the point where you couldn't even hear Kookie count, Joon hit so hard against your walls you were incoherently groaning. His thumbs dug into your waist, dragging you backward not allowing you to move even an inch away from his assault. All you could do was watch as Jimin struck Kookie across the thighs three times, bright angry welts showing immediately.

"Do you like Daddy wrecking your pussy baby?" Joon pulled you back so aggressively you did scream the word 'yes', the hit against you making you feel like you were melting. It felt almost too good, too hard, your brain couldn't even form the word it came out an unintelligible sound.

"Love to hear that Angel." Jimin unhooked Kookie from the chair and turned him over, his moan of pain when he sat back against his sore ass audible. "Last five on the front of those thighs Kookie." Kookie lifted shakily back to his knees widening them apart.

Kookie was hard, his cock lifted and dripping. Clearly he craved the treatment, but you'd already guessed that. Jimin knelt his palm sweeping against his hardness, then squeezing toward the tip until a drop of fluid fell against his thigh. You wanted to catch it with your tongue.

"Don't get any ideas beautiful." Joon's hand slapped your ass hard enough that you could feel the print of his hand raise. He continued his brutal thrusts.

"I'll make them quick Bunny, keep up when you count. I think you earned an extra with your smart mouth." Jimin stood and delivered the first three biting hits across his left thigh.

Kookie practically cried by the time he'd said 'twenty seven' but Jimin didn't wait he switched to the right and these hits seemed even harder. Kookie did cry, tears falling down his cheeks as he ended with 'thirty one'.

"You did so well Bunny," Jimin was crouching again, his palms smoothing across the redness of both thighs. "Should we make him feel better sweetheart?" His head swiveled to you and you nodded but he just stared.

The sharp slap against your ass reminded you that you needed to verbalize but it took you swallowing several times to make any sounds at all.

"Yes Sir, please." You wanted to see Jimin make Kookie cum while Joon fucked your sloppy pussy. His strokes were different now, as if he'd leaned backward and down, fucking his cock upward through you slower but still angry.

Jimin wrapped his hand around Kookie's cock and stroked him slowly base to tip. Kookie moaned eyes closing, head falling backward. Your mouth fell open, your insides fluttering at the sight. Jimin's thumb caught some of the fluid and used it to rub over the head, pulling a whimper from Kookie's mouth. If the younger guy had thought his punishment over he was wrong when Jimin slapped his thigh open palmed.

"Are you still sure you're going to fuck my sweetheart again?" Jimin slid his hand downward and squeezed all the way back upward while slapping the other thigh. Kookie glared but didn't respond.