♡ Fifty Six ♡

"He looked sexy." You whined in pain when Hobi struck you with the paddle.

"I don't think that's the truth." It wasn't, but the truth was harder to explain.

"I was attracted to him, I wanted his body." You looked past Hobi to where Joon had pulled Kookie upward to watch you talk about him.

"Are you saying his body is better than the rest of ours?"

Hobi had you trapped, yes wasn't true, but no wasn't true either. You squealed when he hit you at the edge of your ass and thighs, tears prickled in your eyes. Kookie grinned, like that first fuck boy one that he'd given you that night at Jimin's.

"Answer Y/N." Hobi struck you again and you leaned forward into the stretch of your arms. Your ass ached and you weren't sure how to answer.

"It's not better it's just really good." Joon was laughing softly, as was Yoongi. You were floundering, unable to capture what you meant.

"But you wanted his body and not anyone else's?" You still weren't sure the right answer.

"Yes." No punishment or reward, both Hobi and Jimin were still.

"Did you like his body when you got it that night?" Hobi continued.

"Yes." Jimin was stroking your thigh again with the feathers but it wasn't enough to make the pain go away.

"More than Jimin's? Does Kookie have a better body that your boyfriend?" Your cheeks were hot, if you said no he wouldn't move on, if you said yes it would hurt Jimin's feelings.

"They're both different. I like them both." You screamed the last word when Hobi let loose harsh slaps with the paddle. Kookie wasn't smiling he was intensely watching now.

"How many times have you fucked Kookie?" Hobi patted your thigh with the paddle, you remembered Jimin's belt on Kookie's thigh.

"Three."

"You had sex three times that night? You've got stamina, five orgasms the first night with Jimin, fucked three times by Kookie." Hobi was shaking his head then he slapped you across the cheek, not violently but the sting had tears dropping from your eyes.

"I guess that means you're Kookie's whore too not just Jimin's?" Hobi brushed a tear away tenderly.

"No. It wasn't one night." You immediately felt regret, this explanation wasn't better. It didn't make you look like less of a whore.

"Explain that babe?" Hobi glared.

"Twice that night, and once a few weeks later at my apartment."

"Keep going, you're leaving out details." Jimin crossed in front of you and looked angry. You knew he was aware of the truth, but the game called for drama.

"I fucked Kookie in my shower when Jimin wasn't there," you sobbed feeling multiple brutal strikes from Hobi, your ass was on fire. Pain ran down your legs hotly, you were completely turned on.

"You stole Joon's pet and violated the trust of our sweet Jimin-ah?" Hobi wrenched your head back by the hair growling the accusation in your ear, he seemed as if this was new information.

"Yes." You said it miserably, even knowing the real situation the emotions of the scene made you almost believe your lie.

"How did your boyfriend find out?" Hobi twisted his hand in your hair and you whined at the sharp tug.

"I sent him a video." You could hear people talking but Jimin had moved in front of you. Hobi still stretched you backward by the hair.

"Take her heels off Jimin."