♡ Twenty Seven ♡

Your eyes went immediately to Kookie, once again looking at the floor, Tae by his side. You'd felt the attraction to him since you arrived.

"I can't choose." You forced the tightness in your throat downward. Your heart which had began to slow its rhythm picked up its pace once more.

"If you think this will end in a fist fight you're wrong babe, we're all very well mannered." Hobi laughed shifting in his seat so his forearms rested on his thighs pulling his posture forward.

"Please." Your eyes darted back to Jimin and you sat up crawling into his lap, as though he could save you from the decision. You knew whoever you chose was a test and you didn't want to know if you'd pass or fail. His hands cupped your waist, pulling you closer to him, his lips brushing your jawline flirtatiously.

"Angel, you have to choose. I already know your choice but you've got to say it out loud." Your ears burned with his words, had he noticed the spark when Kookie introduced himself? He'd called you out on it at the time, gently you recalled 'our Kookie is very beautiful is he not?' his words from earlier.

"Jungkook." You wanted to close your eyes but instead watched Kookie on the floor. When you said his name it rolled through him, you could sense him tensing but he didn't move or acknowledge you.

"Why should I give you my toy, beautiful?" Joon's tone was an icy brush on your warm skin. He didn't sound angry or jealous, but there wasn't willingness in his words.

"Don't be like that Joonie," Jin had propped himself up on his elbows, you'd forgotten he still lay naked beside you. How could that be your new normal? "Ask Kook what he wants, don't be selfish."

Yoongi stood and crouched in front of Kookie, his long fingers tilted the younger man's chin upward. You watched, noting that his eyes stayed lowered, even when his face was level with Yoongi's.

"What do you want bunny?" Yoongi's voice came out slowly, softly.

"Do you really think Kook would risk the cane and speak without my permission?" Joon chuckled watching. "Go ahead Kook."

"Can I please stay Joonie?" His head instantly whipped in Joon's direction, eyes wide and pleading as only he could do.

"Two conditions. One, beautiful here, tells us who her bias is, and two, Tae comes back to my apartment." Everyone's eyes had turned to you and Jin, you could hear him laughing, his bright whoops shaking the bed.

"If he wants to go, he's yours, I'm going to pass out for ten hours, she was tight as fuck. I'm worn out." He was still laughing, and you almost joined him, except the way he'd spoken about your body made you blush furiously. Tae looked at Joon, a simple nod before looking back to the floor.

"Well Angel?" Jimin shifted you on his lap, all eyes back on you, and you remembered you were still completely undressed.

"Yoongi." Growls of disappointment  erupted from five of the guys. Of course they would have bet on it.

"I'm her damned bias and she picked Kook? She literally could have me right now, and she wants the kid?" Yoongi whined throwing his head back dramatically, you buried your face in Jimin's shoulder, embarrassed.

"Everyone out but Kookie, Joon, please release him before you go." Everyone began moving, Jin slipping from the bed and pulling on his pants, the rest of the guys saying their goodbyes and shuffling around.

"Thanks for the show kitten."

"Goodnight babe."

Yoongi and Hobi left together, arm in arm, slipping from the bedroom without a backward glance.