Fifty Eight ♡

Jin had pulled his pants back on and you found yourself laying with your head in his lap, stomach down on some pillows. He was gentle with you, stroking his fingers through your hair and across your bare shoulders.

Jimin had disappeared and returned in his own pants, low on his hips with a bottle of lotion. He'd gingerly rubbed the icy cold cream it into your sore ass and thighs. When you'd winced he'd placed tiny kisses against your lower back. You would never tire of the feeling of his plush lips on your body.

"It won't feel so bad soon, no bruising at all. Hobi was very reserved with you Angel." Somehow your ass didn't feel like he'd held back.

From your position on the floor you could see Tae and Mingi on one couch. Mingi had him positioned with his head over the arm, back arched, and was fucking his throat. It made hot curls of envy spread through your stomach.

"Doesn't that make you jealous Jin?" You nodded toward them, Mingi's hand was around Tae's throat. You watched as he choked, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Jealous? No. Should it darling?" You shrugged, you definitely wished you were playing with Tae.

Across the room Joon still had Kookie thrown over the back of the couch. The toys were long gone, he was just fucking him into a whimpering mess. You couldn't see as much as you wanted, the couch obstructing your view. It answered some questions about how far they went with each other. You wanted a front row seat to bratty Jungkook being put back in his place.

"Where did Yoongi and Hobi go?" You realized they weren't on the couch any longer.

"They don't play with an audience. Yoongi is textbook jealous, if you were wondering if anyone doesn't like sharing." Jin was rubbing your back, warm fingers comforting. Jimin had settled beside you quietly.

"Does he get jealous when Hobi plays with me?" You'd messed around with Hobi quite a bit, was Yoongi upset?

"I think he enjoys when it's you, but not outsiders." Jimin brushed your hair from your shoulders tracing a finger down your spine.

"Anyone not in the group, or dating one of us is considered an outsider. I won't share you with them either." Jimin was making tiny butterflies take flight with his touches.

"He doesn't want him to date anyone else either?" You questioned, not sure why you were so invested in the answer.

"No, they might ban him from seeing Yoongi. Anyone that could come between them makes Yoongi a furious kitty, all teeth and claws." Jin laughed and it made you laugh too, imagining Yoongi scratching some unsuspecting girl, or guy, that Hobi brought around.

"If Yoongi loves him then why don't the two of them date?" The solution made sense to you.

"Hobi doesn't want to be in a committed relationship, and when he does he wants it to be a woman. He wants kids someday." You fell silent, the thought that Yoongi was so in love with Hobi but Hobi didn't feel the same made you sad in a way.

"Can I ask more questions?" They both chuckled, and it made you feel less gloomy.

"You can ask anything you want, doesn't mean you'll get answers." Jin pinched your arm softly.

"Do all of you," you paused, "you know?" You nodded your head toward Joon and Kookie.

"That's a complicated answer Angel. Some only top, some only bottom, some switch. Some don't do any of those things with certain members. You'd have to ask the individual."

"So what do the two of you do?" You really hoped they weren't going to refuse to answer.

"I used to switch, have absolutely no preference except when it came to Tae. Since I stopped subbing I will only top." Jimin said it easily like he wasn't dropping a ton of information on you. You filed it away to think about later, you definitely weren't turned off.