Forty Two ♡

Hate was a strong word, but the fire in your stomach begging to be put out made you think it was close to that. You couldn't imagine how him denying you release could ever be a positive thing, you glared at him.

"I promise babe, don't pout." Hobi kissed your upturned lips then pulled you upward until you were mostly sitting and when he did you noticed his hard cock.

It was a welcome distraction, but before you reached for it you remembered him saying not to touch him without express invitation. You wanted to touch, he was long and tan, thick ridges tracing the underside where it flexed upward. The slit was already leaking fluid you wanted to catch with your tongue. He watched you looking at him and you heard his laugh rumble out softly.

"Go ahead, I guess I can give you that." You didn't wait for him to change his mind, instead wrapped your fingers around the base and licked across the head with your tongue flat. His fluid was warm and slightly salty as you dipped the tip of your tongue against the hole then pulled him between your lips, he groaned brushing your hair back.

As you sucked him deep into your mouth you felt his fingers moving against your clit, the same slow circular rhythm his tongue had given you moments ago. You sucked him against the back of your throat swallowing around him roughly, hoping to convince him to not stop his fingers this time. He swept you along, digits swirling so perfectly that you were at the edge within minutes. You choked on his cock as he pressed his hips forward, your moans dripping spit down your chin as you chased your orgasm. Just when you thought he would let you spill over the peak he decreased the pressure of his fingers.

You let him pop from your mouth, your whine of displeasure evident, your body aching everywhere. You'd come too close half a dozen times and he just wouldn't let you finish. You stroked him in your hand, refusing him your mouth in silent protest.

"She might actually fight you Hobi," Hanuel's voice brought you out of your stupor, you glanced from her to Jimin who was smiling, brow raised, you wanted him to come to your defense. He steepled his fingers against his lips and winked.

"This is why we tie them up when we edge them Hobi-ah." Joon squeezed Kookie's shoulders, and when you looked at Kook he was sympathetically smiling at you. Did he know this torture?

"She's going to fall in love with me in a minute Jimin, are you ready for that?" Hobi grumbled as you stroked him a little more firmly than you'd intended. His fingers pressed down in reaction, drawing your orgasm toward the surface once more, you yelped and tried to catch it, but he held you there, his look telling you that if you did you'd regret it.

"Please," your voice was choked, pleading, you could cry you wanted it so badly.

"No, but soon, you're almost ready babe, I promise." He moved backward letting himself fall from your hand, he'd softened his touch, letting your orgasm fade to background noise once more. Your walls fluttered, empty and dripping.

You held yourself up on your elbows and he pulled your thighs over his own, tilting your ass upward. You watched as he moved his fingers away, taking his hard cock in his hand. He used the head to stroke through your folds, it was immediately shiny with your slick liquid. You whimpered when he brushed your clit, then paused at your opening.

"Don't ask to cum, when you're ready, it's yours, you earned it." You held your breath as he steadied himself, the room was so quiet, when you turned your head everyone was watching so intently. Why did it make you so worried?

He rubbed his thumb across your clit, once, twice, not enough to bring your climax, but enough to send ripples of pleasure into your core. When he slipped inside, you were unprepared, it was like fireworks went off, he didn't pause to let you adjust but you didn't care. You were cumming so hard you couldn't think, your orgasm a rocket of pleasure tearing through you. Each one of his deep thrusts set off another explosion. You heard screaming, panting, words flying through the room, and you thought you were making the noise but you couldn't be sure.

As the first orgasm slowed a second took it's place, you could feel the tears spilling down your cheeks, your stomach muscles so tight you ached as you curled around your middle. You were spiraling, a third orgasm on the tail of the second, your throat twinged with dryness from your keening. Hobi didn't stop, rather adjusted the angle, his cock more shallow beating against your g spot, and you wondered if you could survive this pleasure.

"Wait, wait, please!" You sobbed the words and grabbed his wrist where his hand was on your hip. Hobi's plunges into your tight walls stopped, your chest pounded out your breaths and you just laid there, you knew what women meant when they said they'd felt ruined.

Jimin was at your head now, kissing your forehead, his soft lips comforting. Hobi, still inside you pulsed and you whimpered, but he didn't move. Jimin lifted you so your head and shoulders rested in his lap.

"Don't tap out now Angel, Hobi's worked so hard to give you that, at least let him finish." He laughed kissing your lips, upside down as he bent down.

"What was that?" Your voice trembled, your tummy quivered, the muscles spent.

"It's called edging, and it usually results in a multiple orgasm. Sometimes it can backfire though and you can't orgasm at all." You were guessing it had gone well, your body still on fire with the heady sensation.

"Like I would risk that with your sweetheart." Hobi's voice had it's own tremble, and he throbbed within your walls, you were less overstimulated now and you moved your hips against him.

"I'm ready." You looked down your body at where he was inside you. Hobi grinned and pulled back a few inches, letting them wetly slip inside you again.

"Do you like watching me spread your pretty pussy open with my cock, babe?" You moaned, you loved when they all talked to you like that.

You didn't answer but he picked up the pace, thrusting into you again, drawing backward almost all the way before returning his hard cock into your depths. Jimin stood standing next to the bed, watching, his eyes dark, enjoying the view.

"I think Jiminie likes it too."

Hobi winked, his drives into your body faster, his hips rolling forward. Watching the motion of his body was hypnotic, his control over his muscles beautiful to see. Even clearly struggling against his own pleasure he was finessing you toward another orgasm, it built slowly but it was making your breaths shorten.

You sat up, hands on his waist and pressed him backward with your palms, you wanted to ride him, and he understood what you wanted right away. He sat backward, and you climbed over his thighs quickly, slipping him inside your depths again. His hands grabbed your ass lifting you up until you got your knees tight to his hips and began to ride his length.

This new angle felt entirely different, the drag and swell of of cock inside you brushing new nerves until you just moved with the waves of pleasure. He lifted his body, his mouth catching the side of your breast, tongue and lips sucking against the roundness. You were both moaning loudly, the slap of skin as your thighs met bouncing through the room. When your legs began feeling like jelly his grip tightened on your ass cheeks, his hips lifting to pound you from below.

Your orgasm was expanding in your tummy, licking flames that teased the muscles still sore from earlier, but you wanted it anyway. You knew the rush was going to be as much pain as pleasure but you rotated your hips, grinding your clit against his pelvis, crying out at how good it felt. Several hard thrusts from below and you tipped over the edge of your climax one more time, gasping at it's intensity.

Your squeezing at his length inside you must have ignited the same flame in him because he rolled you backward, pulling from your clenching walls and emptied himself on your stomach. Thick cloudy ropes of his cum painting across you hotly. You both laid there for a minute, grinning at each other and panting as your diaphragms begged for breath.

"Clean her up Tae." Jin instructed and when he walked toward the bed your eyes widened thinking he was about to clean you up like you'd cleaned Kookie earlier. When he arrived he reached under the bed producing a white towel. He gently wiped it over your skin, a smirk on his lips.

"He prefers it straight from the source." Hobi joked squeezing your thigh, but was he really joking? You doubted it completely.