Sixteen ♡

Your heart was racing, for multiple reasons. Was it really safe for Jimin to do anything here, where your parents could walk in? Did you even want him to show you at all? You had so many conflicting feelings and your stomach flipped.

"Angel," he approached the bed where you were kneeling like instructed, "do you believe I could harm you? That I'd want that?" He tilted your chin upward with two fingers.

Jimin's eyes were soft, a gentleness that made the pounding in your chest less loud in your ears. He'd always shown you incredible patience, made sure you felt comfortable at every turn of events the last week. This caricature that your cousin had painted was unfair, he wasn't preying on you, seeking out your weaknesses and exploiting you.

"Let's take a quick inventory of how you feel okay, sweetheart?" Jimin brushed his lips to yours and then stepped back. "Are you nervous or afraid?"

You thought carefully about his words. Afraid would mean you were scared of what was going to happen, fearful of his intentions. That didn't describe your state at all.

"Nervous."

"That's normal, you don't know what to expect, but I will tell you before I do anything, you don't have to worry. Are you turned on by the idea of playing with me Angel?" The way he curled the pet name across his lips made all the butterflies respond in your tummy. You always wanted him, Jimin always turned you on.

"Yes."

"If you want to stop, say stop. Normally I'd give you a safe word, but right now I think you need to communicate clearly. Safe words work better when you may say stop, but not mean it. Right now I want you to mean everything you say to me." Jimin lowered his mouth again kissing you deeply this time, his arms lifting you against his chest, his tongue teasing across yours. He took his time tasting you, comforting you. It edged the rest of your worry away.

"Are you going to tie me up with your belt?" You glanced at it in his fist when he stepped away from the bed.

"No, I'm going to use it on you. Show you that the line between pain and pleasure is fun to explore." Your eyes widened, he was going to use it on you?

You watched as he walked from the bed and toward your desk, he opened and closed different drawers then tugging something out and you could see him messing with it but couldn't tell what he was doing. After a moment he returned to the bed a folded piece of paper in his hands, a smirk across his lips. He pulled your shirt over your head and laid it on the bed.

"Clasp your palms and fingers together and extend your wrists, please." You did as Jimin asked, confused about what he was going to do. He looped the piece of paper around your wrists and secured it with a single piece of tape.

"Submission is a gift. In every scene, or sexual encounter, the submissive has all the control. They award their dominant with their compliance, and no dominant can take it without permission. In return the dominant honors that gift and gives the submissive pleasure, pain, or anything else that they agreed upon beforehand." Jimin brushed his fingertips across your neck and down to your bra.

"I want to demonstrate that to you. You're restrained with a loop of regular paper. As long as it remains intact we will continue playing, the minute it rips apart we're done. It will be completely up to you Y/N to decide what happens to that paper." You thought you understood what he meant. If you even tugged your wrists apart slightly the paper would shred.

"Roll over onto your belly and extend your arms over your head. I want to be able to see if the paper breaks Angel." You did as he asked and when you'd settled he dropped the belt next to your shoulder.

You felt Jimin's hands, warm and strong massaging up your thighs, until they met the edge of your cotton shorts. His palms rubbed over the cloth until you felt him lowering them and then they were gone. He leaned over your body and grabbed a pillow from the bed and you felt him shove it beneath your hips.