Nine

Jimin was off the bed and walking across the room, he swung open a tall door revealing a closet and withdrew a dark blue satin robe. He brought it to you and you took it a little confused. He grabbed his shirt from the floor and pulled it over his head while you wrapped the smooth robe around your body and tied it snugly at your waist.

"You'll feel more comfortable talking if you're covered." He returned to the bed sitting across from you and tucked his long legs beneath him, elbows resting on his thighs. There was that boyfriend essence oozing out again, you swallowed hard before speaking.

"You don't have to earn dates. I'll come back whenever you want, you don't have to trick me into your bed. I want to be here."

If Jimin wanted to have a friends with benefits situation you were ready to agree. You didn't need to pretend that this was anything else, you needed to experience him again. You wanted to know what it was like to have sex with him, your brain tumbled that thought around distracting you.

"One, this isn't my bed, and two I don't want just sex." The softness of his words made his face look younger, rounder, it was hard to absorb that when moments ago he'd been deeply between your thighs.

"Not your bed?"

"Guest room." He didn't elaborate. "You're only going to ask about the room, nothing about me not wanting a sexual arrangement?"

You watched him carefully. You could tell Jimin was trying to remain apathetic, like he didn't care what you'd say next. Anyone would see that lie from a million miles away, you leaned toward him and brushed his hair from his forehead again.

"I guess I don't understand. You're a playboy Jimin, I'm not sure I feel comfortable getting mixed up in anything serious with you." You'd chosen the most considerate words you could while still telling the truth. His eyes hardened slightly and you felt awful but couldn't take them back.

"I'm loyal Y/N. When I want to be with someone I belong to them, faithfully. Kissing you before speaking to my ex was wrong, but I would never have done anything behind her back. I might have an unconventional sexual appetite but it doesn't include cheating. It includes all parties consenting to everything and no secrets." You were so confused, you wanted to ask him what he meant but you were afraid to find out. What if the unconventional things were things you could never see yourself doing?

"Jimin-," you started before he interrupted you hurriedly.

"Before you shut me down let me have my four dates. I earned them after all. And if you don't want to see me again then I will respect that." His eyes had thawed again imploring you to agree.

"You won't try to change my mind? You'll accept no and we both go our separate ways?" You didn't want a messy situation when things went up in flames like you knew they would.

"I will accept no immediately, although knowing why would help, but that's up to you if you want to tell me." He leaned close and kissed your lips, that drunken feeling swept through you. "But what if you say yes?"

That thought dropped warmth through your veins. Even though the kiss had been sexy and the words alluring, Jimin looked cute sitting there, that famous duality sucker punching you in the stomach. You got to your knees and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Four dates. Is this my second deal with the devil?"

"Yes Angel." He kissed you again, tugging you onto the bed and then under him.

His body parted your legs settling between your thighs. Jimin kissed you like he might not get the chance again, pressing you into the bed with his muscular body. You whimpered when you felt him hard against your core. He moved his hips upward sending shivers through your body.