Eight ♡

Jimin had you gasping his mouth moving from your lips back to your neck. He wasn't gentle, teeth scraping along the skin leaving what you knew would be marks in the morning. You didn't care you wanted him more than you'd wanted anyone. He sat up kneeling over you and grabbed your panties in both hands and tugged them down your thighs and away.

"That's better Angel. You're so beautiful, you don't need anything covering you." The way he looked at you made you feel more than just beautiful, it made you feel like he desired you. You realized when he looked at you like that you didn't feel self conscious about being naked on his bed, and maybe you should.

"Am I the only one taking my clothes off?" You leaned upward reaching for his shirt. Jimin smirked and moved out of your reach. He rested backward on his knees and ran his hands down your body, tracing your curves.

"Would taking my shirt off help you orgasm again?" His laugh was so light it did something funny to your heart. You looked at him, and he felt different in that split second, less sex and more just himself. Jimin exuded boyfriend energy and you hated that you liked the way your stomach warmed. You swallowed hard not wanting to dig into that thought more deeply.

"It might." You lunged forward and twisted your fingers into the material and pulled it up over his head throwing it over the edge of the bed.

Jimin's body was perfect, smooth skin covering rounded muscles, narrow waist widening to strong shoulders. When you reached up to graze your fingers down his abs he stopped you with an outstretched hand.

"No sweetheart, no touching." He made a tsk tsk noise with his tongue and then smiled. You wanted him to explain but he didn't, instead he placed his lips between your breasts.

Jimin's mouth was hot as he trailed kisses and licks down your ribs, pausing to bite teasingly into the skin near your belly button. His hands slipped under your lower back and arched you against him, kissing lower. He reached the top of your mound and looked up at you, his dark eyes swimming with lust. Other guys had gone down on you, but not skillfully and none had looked at you like you were the only cure for their hunger.

He positioned himself between your thighs, your calves laying over his shoulders, your warm skin on his, arms looped under your legs. Jimin stuck out his tongue and gave one long leisurely lick across your folds, still dripping from earlier. You let out your breath, the pleasure shivering through you.

Still looking you in the eyes Jimin licked again, the shiny wetness of you on his tongue when he reached your clit. Your thighs squeezed inward but his powerful forearms stopped their progress. There was no chance he was going to let you go unless you verbally asked him. When his mouth closed around your bud and he hummed low in his throat you thought you might fly off the bed. Your hands grasped his hair and you moaned loudly.

You worried you'd broken the no touching rule but Jimin didn't seem to mind. He was grinning and flicking his talented tongue across your clit lightly until you were panting at the thrill it rushed through you. You couldn't imagine how you'd let other guys do this and had experienced different results.

"Jimin," you whined his name, lifting your hips toward his mouth.

"Yes sweetheart?" He placed tiny kisses around your clit, pretending to ignore your neediness.

"Don't tease I'm so sensitive." Jimin looked up at you a brow raised, his tongue stroking downward parting you.

"What do you want then Angel?" He'd paused, watching you.

"Make me cum, please." You brushed his hair off his forehead and he continued to look at your face. You didn't know what was going through his head, but you wanted to suddenly.