♡ Forty Eight ♡

"Is my Angel enjoying the show?" Jimin's teasing words tickled against your neck, heat from his breath warming your skin.

His hands dropped from your panties and dragged across your thighs spreading them wider across his lap. He grasped the sensitive skin, too firmly making you cry out, but you enjoyed it. Tae's fingers traced across the soft skin when Jimin released you, then he looked past you to Jimin. They said something silently, no words passing their lips, but Tae seemed to understand and he left the love seat.

The sounds of Hobi and Mingi's punishing toys against delicate skin rained in your ears. You couldn't decide where to look. Sana's ass striped from the whip? Mi Cha's reddened breasts and stomach from the heart paddle? You'd lost sight of Tae who had disappeared behind you quietly.

Sana won, her cries punctuated with sobs, Mingi ignoring her pain and continuing to mark her skin. It made your heart beat too hard, wondering if she was in agony, or if she was enjoying it beyond measure. You could feel your wetness coating your panties, because you wanted to find out. She wiggled backward with each blow, almost like she was taunting him to hit her harder.

"Is this what you're wondering about princess?" Tae returned an identical whip in his hand as Mingi, it's tightly woven black leather snaking about eighteen inches long. The tip was a bit of leather, almost like a serpent's tongue. He smacked it against his palm the sound loud a crisp so close up.

Tae dropped his pants and boxers to the ground then sat back on the couch, leaning backward into the cushion. Before you could admire his body Jimin stood lifting you off his lap and set you on your feet on the floor in front of Tae with a smirk.

"You want to feel this whip, get to work, earn it." His head nodded toward Tae where his impossibly long fingers stroked his length, almost as impressive as Jin. You reached forward with your hands intending to stroke him against your palm but Tae shook his head.

"Turn around and ride me. You can watch the show." Your skin felt too hot, you were overwhelmed but wanted nothing more than to be screaming like Sana. You glanced at her once more, she was fully crying now, not even crying out with each of Mingi's hits, just taking them while she sobbed.

You kicked off your heels and pulled your panties off, abandoning them to the floor and straddled Tae. Slowly you rotated and turned to face Jimin. He'd removed his blazer and dress shirt, his pants riding low on his hips. His skin was exposed allowing you to admire his beautiful chest and abs. The whip was wrapped around his hand, the leather looped across his strong forearm. He narrowed his dark eyes at you but nodded, watching as you lowered your tight walls around Tae. You moaned the stretch around him making you feel so full. Jimin stepped forward grabbing your cheeks in his hands roughly.

"Do you like his cock more than mine sweetheart?" His voice was a growl, his hands twisting your head to the side so you could see the way Hobi had moved downward to Mi's thighs.

"You know everyone loves my cock the most Jimin-ah." Tae groaned pushing his hips upward against you until you yelped at the pressure against your insides.

Without warning Jimin stepped back and swung the whip catching the edge of your thigh but mostly Tae's. You let out a small cry, the bright sting of the leather feeling like a rubber band snapping your flesh. Jimin pulled back the whip and released it again, the whip hitting Tae's inner thigh and ricocheting against yours, that serpent's tongue painful.

"Tell him you're loving how I fill your wet pussy, princess, I'm sure you'll barely feel him once you've had mine." You screamed as the fiery hot flick of the whip cut against your thigh, barely striking Tae at all.

The ache of it was delicious, you wanted more. You lifted slightly and came back down grinding against Tae's cock. You moaned loudly, reaching up to squeeze your breasts in your hands, making it clear how turned on riding Tae was making you.