Forty Six

Jimin leaned against your bathroom counter watching as you put the final touches on your makeup. He'd stayed at your place last night, Kookie and Tae leaving fairly quickly after things settled down. He'd held you all night, both of you talking quietly in the dark about everything and nothing. You'd agreed to not tell Eunwoo about Taemin yet, Jimin was going to give him the chance to come clean on his own first.

"I'm not sure this a good idea Angel." Jimin complained for the tenth time in the last hour. You rolled your eyes and looked in the mirror at him.

"When you say that it feels like you're hiding things from me and I don't like it." You blotted a rosy lip gloss against your bottom lip.

"There's nothing to hide, you're just not ready." Jimin had said that almost ten times as well.

"Will I be in danger if I go?"

"Of course not."

"And I can just watch and that's it?"

"You never have to do anything at all no matter where we are sweetheart." You took a long slow breath, admiring the way the dark suit jacket traveled across his shoulders and nipped inward at his waist. His hair brushed over his forehead silkily and he looked more handsome than ever.

"Then what's the issue? I need to know what I don't know, it's driving me crazy every time I find out a new level or layer of your lifestyle."

"I only want to share you with my group, I don't want additional people to have you." You stood and walked to him, sensing insecurity in him for the first time. You kissed his lips softly, feeling the gloss on your mouth transfer to him.

"You can share me with no one, I don't care, I just want to know your life. Is it wrong to be curious? How many people will even be there tonight?" Jimin's hands on your hips tugged you closer and he kissed you, deeply, teasing his tongue along yours.

"Let's stay home, I'll show you anything you want in my guest bedroom." Jimin's hands edged the material of your robe upward. "I'll make you cum so hard you forget about a silly party." You shivered knowing he could do exactly that.

"You could make me cum there, show your friends that my body belongs to you." He pulled back, you couldn't tell what he thought about the suggestion.

"You're not going to change your mind about going?"

"No, answer my question." You drew your hands down the lapels of his jacket.

"Maybe 15-20 people. Jin doesn't do huge parties. And eight of the attendees are BTS and you." Jimin nudged you back to your makeup table.

"Twenty people isn't huge?" You knew you'd underestimated the amount of people involved but the thought was still shocking. "Is this going to change how you feel about me?" You suddenly worried he had other reasons to not want you to go.

"I think it could be you that changes your mind about me. If you're sure you want to go I need you to wear something." His fingers dipped into his pocket and withdrew what looked like a black choker, from your seat you couldn't tell what dangled from the front.

"We've not discussed you actually being my submissive or set up any rules or protocols. But if you don't wear this then other dominants will think you're available." He stepped behind you and looped the length of leather around your throat, a dangling rose on the front.

"It's beautiful," you touched the silver charm, "what else do I need to know?"

"I have to tell you that this belonged to Jjille." Jimin's voice held tension and you weren't sure how to feel. "If you're uncomfortable I can try to find something else. I only told you because I didn't want someone saying something and catching you off guard." He still held it in place not clasping it.