♡ Twenty Five ♡

You held your breath, not ready to say yes, knowing his stroking fingers would move away. He slowed the pattern he was tracing around your throbbing clit and you found your voice.

"Yes sir." You gasped when he pulled away, you wanted the sensation back.

"Boys, remember this is just a kiss," hands were peeling away the tiny strip of panties, "Angel, can I keep these?" You felt the lacy fabric brush across your abdomen.

"Maybe the winner should keep those." Yoongi's voice was flirty but you could hear silence cross the room.

"I don't think so." Was there edge to Jimin's tone?

"Just teasing Jimin-ah, you're very generous, I wouldn't dare press my luck." Yoongi soothed him, you felt hands on your hips sliding you further toward the edge of the table, your knees spreading wider.

"Are you ready Y/N?" Hobi's voice came from over your shoulders, was there confidence in it? You tried to remember the scores, but honestly you couldn't.

"I'm ready."

You heard bodies moving, then the first kiss fell against your clit, the slow brush of lips, much like against your inner thigh. More than a chaste kiss, it sent fire into your belly again, your clit still sensitive from Jimin's strokes earlier. The moan started behind your lips, then erupted as the second kiss found you, the same place, slightly different angle. The third kiss was a tease, easing against you and then pressing into you as they pulled back. You imagined all three sets of lips were shiny with your wetness.

"One." You were just guessing, you didn't care, you wanted to be fucked, and at this point couldn't even care who did it. You were needy and leaking onto the table, their game driving you to the point of no return. If all seven wanted to take turns using your body you'd have consented immediately.

"Joon's on the board, unfortunately too late to win." Jin's voice was laughing, chiding Joon for accomplishing something that seemed pointless now.

Three more kisses over your dripping folds, nuzzled against your clit until you whined with impatience, did the second kiss tease you with their tongue? A tiny poke against the curve of your bud, it felt familiar, did that mean it was Jimin?

"Two?" Your voice shook with longing.

"Tae, I think she enjoyed that." Jin complimented, then you remembered the touch of his tongue in the first round.

"Quick score update, Jimin and Jin have three, Yoongi Hobi and Kook have two, Tae and I have one. We could either have a winner this last round, or a three way tie." Listening to Joon speak calmed your nerves, gave you a moment to catch your breath.

The final sounds of bodies switching position, then the first kiss, delicate against the top of your clit then a slight slide downward as they pulled away. It made you ache, your thighs want to close, trapping them against you. Another kiss, hot and warm, lips parting to close against your clit, you arched, needing more. The last lingered just a second too long, you gasped trying to focus on not begging them to keep going.

"One." You didn't know, you just wanted the teasing to end, the blindfold to come off and your body to get the release you were now desperate to reach.

"We have a winner Angel." Jimin kissed your cheek, the softness of his voice settling you, but then there were hands across your thighs. You wanted to know who won, but no one was saying it.

"She tastes better than you said Jimin, I hope you'll give me another chance to taste her soon." Yoongi complained, that must mean he didn't win.

"Please tell me." Your voice whined with impatience, you squeezed your legs shut, trying to create your own friction, but the hands kept you parted. You couldn't stand how aroused you were and how they weren't giving you what you wanted.