♡ Twenty Eight ♡

When the falls of the flogger hit your thigh you were surprised, they hadn't felt the way you anticipated. Jimin hadn't intended to use much force you could tell. The leather felt solid against your skin, he dragged it upward between your legs, brought it down against the curve of your hip. This time the feeling was brighter a sting against your flesh.

Kookie scooted closer to you on the bed, his hand still stroking his cock. He reached behind you and slipped a pillow under your head and shoulders, making it much easier for you to see down your body. He looked down at you biting his bottom lip and when you opened your mouth he pressed himself into it. He groaned leaning forward until you gagged around his width.

"Yes baby just like that." He slapped your cheek, palm open, it brought tears to your eyes but also made you moan. "Suck harder." He worked his hips forward using your tongue and throat for his pleasure.

Jimin had found a rhythm with the flogger, slaps that started at your thighs, criss crossing left to right up to your lower stomach then back downward. Your skin burned hot, pain radiating through you now. You craved it, the thought that they were both using you, hurting you, and you liked it made your head swim.

Jimin was watching you closely, you knew he was making sure you weren't trying to stop things. You couldn't imagine stopping, you winced as Jimin brought it down more sharply, the leather whipping at your skin painfully. Kookie patted your cheek drawing your attention.

"Look at me bunny, don't look at him, suck my cock. Pay attention right here." His distraction worked, you were able to push through the pain, jarring slaps of the flogger until you felt the pain peak and then stop.

"Angel, you look sore, let me kiss you better."

Jimin's lips were at your thighs, kisses that stung your body, but at the same time soothed. Kookie was still slowly thrusting into your mouth, sometimes hitting the back to make you gag. He dripped salty precum down your throat. He pulled backward releasing himself with a pop between your lips.

Jimin had already spread your thighs wide each ankle attached to an opposite side of the bed so he settled against one leg. Kookie moved to lay next to him, his body covering your other leg. Kookie kissed your thigh while Jimin's fingers parted you. You were still sore from Jin's wicked cock not long ago.

"Taste her Kook." Jimin leaned backward and Kookie came forward, he glanced up at you, eyes locked on yours as he swirled his tongue through your wetness. You cried out his mouth pulsing over you, tasting you like Jimin had ordered.

Your eyes went wide when Jimin leaned forward again, Kookie tilted his head to the side and they kissed again, only this time their tongues winding against each other and your dripping folds. You sucked in your breath watching their lips brush each other's, Jimin's tongue dragging over your clit then stroking through Kookie's mouth. The sensation had your mind on fire, two men french kissing each other and your pussy at the same time. They were relentless in their sucking and licking, you could feel yourself edging toward climax.

They finally pulled away from you, the air rushing from your lungs, let down from the hope of orgasm. Kookie was using his finger to stroke your clit while Jimin cleaned your shiny juice from Kookie's lips with his own. You whimpered, the sensual way they kissed each other, nothing rough or demanding, made you wish they wouldn't stop.

Jimin was unbinding one of your ankles, Kookie the other, and then they both were rubbing the feeling back into your limbs. You knew things were about to progress when they turned back to each other, Kookie kissing down Jimin's neck while he removed his shirt. They seemed familiar with each other, patient and the way they touched each other was sexually charged. Jimin pulled away after that, dealing with his own pants while Kookie released your wrists as well. His strong hands massaged your wrists, blood flowing better.