Forty Three ♡

The evening wrapped up as quickly as it had the first time, maybe even more so with no request to borrow anyone's pet. If anyone had intended to have an after party together it wasn't apparent in the way people exited. No one flirtatiously paired off or joked around and you found you wanted to just ask who was going home with whom.

Jimin had wrapped you in one of the silk robes from the closet that seemed to be an endless supply as everyone said their goodbyes. You were shocked at how easily the mood transitioned from sexual to something less intense. Everyone kissed your cheek except Jin who brushed his lips to yours.

"Tae's going to start feeling some type of way, let's plan dinner soon?" You weren't sure who the request was for but Jimin nodded with a smile.

"Someone had to be last." He answered and Tae curled his fingers into yours and frowned, still silent, apparently not released by Jin yet. Maybe that mean they were leaving together.

After everyone was gone, the playroom door still open, Jimin  retrieved water and you'd drank almost the entire bottle sitting on the couch.

"Let's take a bath, Angel." Jimin pulled you to your feet, arms wrapping around your body. You kissed his lips, your hands dropping to his narrow waist.

"Didn't you promise me something?" Your lips dragged to his neck, he smelled so good, you let your teeth nip his smooth skin.

"All that and still not satisfied? I haven't forgotten, come on sweetheart." He led you to his bathroom with the huge infinity tub partially sunk into the floor.

Jimin turned on the taps then turned you to his sink, grabbing a brush he began stroking it through your locks from where they'd become tangled against the bed. It felt comforting and sweet the way he was caring for you. Once he was done with the brush he handed you make up remover, which you used. Glancing behind yourself in the mirror you saw him undressing and stepping into the tub. You hurried to finish twisting your hair into a high bun and then joined him at the edge.

The tub was filled to the brim with water, the overflow cascading over the side into the second drain. The water was cloudy with bubbles and smelled like roses and cinnamon. You dropped the robe and stepped in, settling between his legs your back to his chest. The water was hot and felt amazing against your tense muscles. Jimin's hands wrapped around your tummy pulling you tight against him. The water still trickled out of the faucet, hot water that kept the tub from going cold.

"Are you comfortable Angel?" Jimin's lips pressed against your neck, his legs crossing over yours beneath the surface of the water.

"Can we stay in here all night?" You laughed softly and then almost moaned when you felt his hands stroking soap onto your shoulders.

Attentive fingers spread the creamy soap over your neck and chest, hands moving beneath the surface of the water. Jimin worked diligently washing and rinsing your skin until you heard the soap drop to the bottom of the tub and his hands changed pace. Thumbs rubbed across your breasts, then his hands cupped them, massaging your flesh.

"Your breasts are so soft Angel." His lips were at your neck again, you shivered at his tiny kisses.

He continued working his hands around you, fingers teasing your nipples. One hand splayed across your tummy, moving downward between you thighs. You could feel Jimin's cock hardening against your ass, and you pushed back until you heard him groan.

"You're soft here too," his hands gripped your thighs, spreading them apart, you sighed and opened wider for him.

Jimin's hand reached your mound, fingers swirling downward until he stroked your clit. You pressed your lips together, moaning softly, his touch delicate. You snaked your hand behind your back, grasping him in your palm and rubbed him up and down. The motion caused more of the water to pour over the edge, a cascading waterfall.