Chapter 4 - Tris POV

It's 8 O'clock and Christina and I decide to go for a shower before the party. We enter the girls bathroom. The bathroom is not as crowded as it was this morning. Katniss was there curling her hair for the party. She was wearing a pretty golden dress with a sparkling golden clip in hair. Annie was in the shower singing. Clove and Glimmer greeted us as they did each other's make up. Johanna was looking into the mirror as she did her mascara. I stare in astonishment.
"You guys take this party pretty seriously," I say.
"Well...yeah. There're boys and stuff," says Christina. "Hurry up and shower Tris. I'll do your make up,"
"Ur...kay," I say unsure.
I walk into the shower with my clothes. I felt so nice to run the warm water though my hair. I quickly dry up and change into a dark purple dress with black spots and by ankle-high boots.
"Awwww! Tris, you look beautiful," says Christina hugging me.
All the girls look around to see me.
"Would you like me to do your hair Tris?" asks Katniss nicely.
"Oh, thanks. That would be awesome," I reply.
As Katniss straightens my hair she chats to me politely. She turned out to be very nice. She leaves my hair open and sends me to Christina to do my make up. Christina puts eye liner and crimson lipstick, but I won't let her put any mascara on. When we have finished it's 10 and Christina quickly slips into dark red slim dress and we sneak back down the hallway into the girls dorm.

The boys are already there. They have dressed up too.
"Hey guys," says Katniss giving Peeta a quick kiss.
He smiles at her and returns the kiss.
"So, what should we do?" asks Katniss.
"Why don't we play a game of truth or dare," says Peeta.
Everyone nods in agreement.
"But let's find a empty classroom so we don't have to whisper," says Christina quietly.
We all sneak out of the dorm and into an empty classroom.
"Okay, who wants to start?" asks Christina speaking normally again.
"I will," says Marvel.
"Um... Okay, truth or dare Glimmer,"
"Truth," says Glimmer quickly.
"Ur....who was your first crush?" he asks her.
Glimmer blushes. "Uriah, I guess,"
Everyone laughs loudly as Glimmer says.
"That was like in fifth grade," said Glimmer still blushing.
"Okay, okay... truth or dare, Clove,"
"Truth," she says almost as fast as Glimmer.
"Okay Clove," says Glimmer grinning evilly. "Who do you currently have a crush on in this room?"
Clove blushes more than Glimmer did.
"Gale?" she says anxiously.
Gale also blushes. As Christina laughs and cracks jokes at Gale and Clove.
"Kay, Clove your turn," I say grinning.
"Truth or dare Gale," says Clove.
"Dare, even though I'm goin to regret this," he says.
"I dare you to kiss a girl that you have a crush on," she says grinning.
Gale looks around at all the girls before walking towards Katniss and kissing her on the cheek. Katniss smiles at Gale. Before Peeta interrupts by coughing loudly. He looked very angry. Annie seems to notice and she quickly distracts everyone.
"Gale, your turn,"
Gale turns away from Katniss and says
"Truth or dare Christina," says Gale glaring at Christina.
"Truth," says Christina
"Who would you date in this group?"
"Ur......Uriah," she says nonplused.
"Oh well thank you," says Uriah smiling.
I grin at Christina and she spots me.
"Truth or dare Tris,"
Not wanting to answer any crush questions I say dare.
"Um okay... I dare you jump into the pool with your clothes on,"
"Really Christina?" I ask.
She smiles mischievously.
I walk out of the classroom and everyone follows. We walk to the pool. I know that it will be freezing. I stand on the edge of the pool and dive in. I was right it is freezing. I shiver to the edge of the pool and Cato helps me out and gives me his jacket.
"Oh-okay..." I say shivering.
"Truth or dare Tobias," I say my teeth shattering.
"Dare," he says.
"I dare you to kiss the girl you have a crush on,"
"Ur... Tris you might not want to do that," says Finnick.
"And why's that?" I ask him.
But before Finnick can answer Tobias walks forward and kisses me on the lips. I kiss him back.